“Fantastic customer care!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
McDonough, Georgia
“Fantastic customer care!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Staying in a hotel for 18 months, due to a job, can be tough. BUT the hotel listed above took very good care of me, they treated me as though it were my home, they knew me by name always asked how my day was and helped to make me comfortable in anyway possible. Sunny Leah, on the third shift always had fresh coffee for me at 3 am, knowing that is when I got up, a smile and a good morning, meant a lot as I was away from family. Andy the manager also went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, I have stayed at many choice hotels due to my job but by far this is the cleanest, with the most caring people, if you visit the Columbus area make this hotel your CHOICE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in almost all of them sure I had a couple of favorites like 208 but all were very comfortable...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your comment! Our team strives to give great customer service and we sincerely appreciate you for taking time to recognize their efforts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a hotel by myself and I was surprised at how I felt like I was surrounded by family! The staff was so friendly and I even ate breakfast with the general manager, Andy. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am a Choice Privileges Member and I have stayed at this hotel frequently. With Choice's new upgrades, with the beddings and pillows, I really am a fan of this Comfort's Suites. The environment was very welcoming, especially the front desk clerks. The manager was always there and seemed to support his workers and was always smiling. He always talked to me and asked if there was anything else he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. I stayed for many days and each day the breakfast was amazing and FREE!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I come to Columbus often for business, and always stay here. No problems with late night parties here, like we had problems with at another area hotel we used previously. The staff are always friendly and helpful. There is plenty of dining and shopping options nearby. Great value for the price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking time to comment! We look forward to seeing you again and will pass your comments on to our staff.
Waycross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very friendly staff and can't beat the rates. Very happy with my stay and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Columbus GA and this is by far the best. It is a quick and easy check in and the check out is just as easy. Satisfied guest.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for your comment and wish you a safe and prosperous new year.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I loved the cleanliness and hospitality of this hotel. I enjoyed my stay because it was smoke free and I thought with the kids it was really good to have that. I liked the bedding, it appeared fairly new, and I wanted to take a pillow home with me, it was too soft! Overall, the accommodations were great, ranging from the exercise room to the breakfast, all were on point. I will definitely recommend Comfort suites in Columbus to my other friends and will be returning whenever I am on this side of the country. I got to interact with the manager Andy and he was a sweetheart. REALLY made me feel like it was at a home away from home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team genuinely cares about giving great service and hope to see you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed our service until my husband got ate up by bugs and the owner of the hotel was not willing to help take care of the problem we even showed night desk clerk the bug that my husband found on him around 2 in the morning we had to wait in lobby until 7:10 in morning before manager answered phone. Then we had to make a ten hour drive home on three hours of sleep. We were there to celebrate my son graduating boot camp. It turned out to be a nightmare. We even took pictures of the bugs but owner acted like we made it up.

• Stayed August 2013
Andy D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dan Dunsan stay at our hotel on Aug 8th, 2013. With there stay they said there were bugs in the room, they calle the Columbus Health Department. Jason Long and Trina check our hotel and found no bugs in the hotel rooms. We've recieved the report from the Columbus Health Department and says there are no bugs in our hotel.

Andy Desai

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!