“I would recommend this place” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #41 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“I would recommend this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had a pleasant stay at this HoJo. Clean well made up rooms, quiet and felt secure. I passed it up at first because the sign was blocked by landscaping trees and the office wasn't easily identified but no big deal. The only complaint I have was the WiFi was poor and I wasn't able to stay connected the entire time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
NEW MATAMORAS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place was not very clean. My large extended family and I went to Georgia for my cousin's graduation from Boot Camp at Fort Benning. We found this place for a "decent" price and when we got there, the rooms were so dirty. The carpets really needed cleaned and had spots everywhere. I came with my 8 month old baby and was unable to put her down at all due to the dirtiness. My aunt also had a room and she had to go tell them that her room smelled like mold so they had to switch her rooms. We woke up the next morning and they had put someone else in that same room. The pool was closed the whole time we were there and we were expecting a pool. Overall, it was not as I had expected and I expected better out of a Howard Johnson. We ended up staying one more night in Columbus than we had anticipated but decided to go stay at a different hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was alright but the rooms were very out dated and the bathroom was so small that you had to twist around the door just to get the door shut.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

COLUMBUS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Decided to stop at this location just to get away & clear my thoughts for the night. Over priced, bed was hard, sheets and top cover felt unclean, couldnt take a shower because the wayer was brown & the tub was clogged. I wanted to leave asap which was 3am but decided against because I'd paid my money but I left ASAP which ended up being 6:30. I couldnt stay another second. I wouldnt have been better off sleeping in mya vehicle.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

MUSKOGEE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

It was ok , we had to leave early and not stay the 2nd nite so we just wasted our money.as for the price it was good and it was located central spot where we needed to be , the staff was very helpful to help us find where we neeeded to be

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Columbus? Share your experiences!