“Weekly Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Georgia
“Weekly Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I visit the Holiday Inn once a week and the thing that I like best is when the general manager gives me a big hug. The breakfast included with you stay is very good. The atmosphere in the lobby, employees and restaurant is as friendly as I have ever seen.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbus North I-185, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you Ish! We appreciate you taking the time to write these kind comments. We enjoy your weekly visits and continuous loyalty.

Tracey Nierode

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Waynesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend. Our stay was very pleasureable. The staff was very effientent and friendly. All our needs were met. We requested a roll away bed and they not only delivered it but also made the bed and had it all ready. The room was very clean and comfortable. I will stay there again when in the area. Thanks again for everthing.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbus North I-185, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so kindly for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor about your resent stay. It is a pleasure to hear you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. The team here takes pride in the customer service they provide and put a great smile on their face when they read your review. We look forward to having you stay with us when your travels bring you back to Columbus. Please let me know if we can assist you for your future visit.

Holiday Inn
Columbus Ga
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Tisha who cleaned our room was the best! She made our trip really nice! I was mad that the pool was not open but tisha was so nice to us that she made the sting less painful. I really was pleased with the breakfast as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbus North I-185, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us on Trip Advisor. Tisha was thrilled to read your kind remarks and to have her name mentioned. We are please to have team members that enjoy giving great customer service. We apologize for our seasonal pool not being open during your visit. Due to the low temperatures at night, we are required to keep the pool closed until the water temperature reaches a higher degree. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our southern breakfast buffet. We look forward to having you stay with us again if your travels bring you through Columbus Ga again.

Regards,
Holiday Inn Columbus Georgia
Piedmont, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Thanks to Travis and Ms Bonnie for all your help in a very sad time and all the extra help to where most would have no went out of there way to make this a pleasant stay ! Travis and Ms Bonnie are the sweetest considerate people I have ever met on a out of town experience with the situation that had occurred. Thanks so much

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Austell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I would like to say that my finace' and I took a trip to Columbus, GA this past weekend for his birthday and we enjoyed our stay. From the time I made the reservation I felt welcomed and assured that our stay would be great. Vanessa and the other front desk staff were wonderful!!! Anything we needed was taken care of. Breakfast was GREAT!!! And so was the gentleman and lady that served us breakfast that sunday morning!!! We will come back to stay if we happen to be in the area again and we will continue to recommend people to stay at your hotel. Thanks SOOO much and we will be back.

Guest rm 1113

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed here on a short notice business trip. They gave several things for being a platinum member, food, snacks and a couple free drinks. The hotel is older, but in pretty good shape. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Madison, MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

For its age (built in 1969), it is almost o.k. But not quite. It has been refurbished fairly recently but the result is like putting lipstick on a pig. There are two levels but NO ELEVATOR! So if your room happens to be in the middle of the upper floor it can be a real truck out of the lot, down the hall, up the stairs, down the hall, lugging your luggage. Buffet breakfast is average. Staff are friendly and helpful. Best thing is the rate--we got a $79.00 special. All in all, can't recommend.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Columbus North I-185? Share your experiences!