“Good Hotel , great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning)

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1664 Rollins Way, Columbus, GA 31904   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #10 of 46 hotels in Columbus
Atlanta
“Good Hotel , great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel has everything I look for in a hotel. The staff is very helpful. Gabby helps me every time I come here. I keep coming back , that says a lot. Clean, quite rooms. good breakfast.Free parking , off the main road which is nice . The location is near several restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your lovely review. Gabby is a great asset to our Team and she enjoys serving our guest. We value your loyalty and will look forward to your future stay.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Urbandale, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed in many, many hotels. This one stands out as the best. 100% of the staff is friendly, helpfull and wants to do anything it takes to make your stay great. For example, my wife and I had bought lunch and started to eat outside on the property, Steven, noticed us there and brought chairs to us. We did not ask him to, he saw us and took it upon himself to try to improve our stay. This is not a single act, I am sure each one of the staff may have done the same. This type of attitude comes from the manager down through the organization. This manager has molded the staff to be one in a million.

Lee Huff, Iowa

Room Tip: Any Room is a good room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, October 10, 2012
What a lovely review of your experience with our hotel! I shared your comments with Steven and other Team members and they were genuinely touched. I'm so glad he made you feel welcomed and appreciated. It was very thoughtful of you to take the time to submit a review about your experience. I hope you'll be back to visit us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Best regards,
Kalpana D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I went in the hotel just for indoor pool what I got was allot more. Great food,excellent staff and fabulous beds. The best thing is the Diva Gabby who works at the front desk she is devine. Yes darling she is that good. Thank you dear is what she says each and everytime you call she is to cute. I was in town for my neice's wedding but if I every visit again I will definatly stay there

• Stayed August 2012
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for your review. we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Gabby is a great asset to our Team and she enjoys serving our guest. We will look forward to your future stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I I stayed at the country inn and suites for over a month and THE BEST ever is the least I can say Gabby is my favorite she is the bomb and on Saturday you can hear her yell roll tide all day lol. The rooms were nice and clean and quiet. A nice plus is also the breakfast which is free and available almost all day.

• Stayed September 2012
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you very much for writing about your experience with Gabby on Trip Advisor. When I shared your comments with her she was beaming with pride. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize a star on my team. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us as I know being in a hotel for an extended period of time can get tiresome and it sounds like you made the most of the situation.

georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

The room was spacious and very clean. The hotel lobby was also in great shape. The desk clerks were friendly and helpful at check-in and check-out. The coffee station was convenient. I didn't use the pool, fitness center or take advantage of the breakfast. I stayed in a King Studio room #320. Very comfortable bed.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Crash17,

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our amenities to your liking. We hope to have an apportunity to serve you again in future.

Big Island, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our stay was great. Hotel isn't too far from Fort Benning, as long as you know how to get onto the interstate it's about a 15 minute drive. Our room was clean, with extra clean sheets for the fold out couch, beds were very comfy and the nice thing too was a larger refrigerator than the usual you get in hotels. The kids and I enjoyed the salt water pool as well as the complimentary breakfast. On Wednesday & Thursday they serve like a complimentary late lite lunch/early dinner (pupus, if you're from Hawaii) which includes some kind of meat, starch, sodas... Even free beer :) The only reason I rated it "very good" was because there was popsicles and a baby's teething ring left in the freezer section of our refrigerator, but really that's not a big deal considering location was great and the service we received was even better. If you have the time to go to the breakfast or late lunch that the hotel offers, there is the sweetest lady who works there. Her name is Janice, I believe and she made our stay even that much better. She's very informative, helpful, and best of all has what I'd expect most people to be just down to earth and kind hearted. She took good care of my boys and myself, and if it just so happens you meet her, tell her that Courtney from Hawaii says hi :) Also, something not related to the hotel, but conveniently located close to the hotel is a resturant named Chedders. Highly recommend going there, fall off the bone ribs and just as good as homemade if not better honey croissants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Courtney,

Thank you very much for your nice comments regarding your visit to our hotel. I'm sorry about the things you found in the freezer from prior guest. This is not the impression we want to make and I've shared your feedback with my team to make sure it doesn't happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I'm very glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our evening reception. Janice says she enjoyed those macadamia chocolates!

Kalpana Desai
Sagenaw, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stay here everyone please stay here. My stay was perfert good food along with excellent customer service to die for combo!!! The beds slept grat no doubt! The front desk girl i am sure her name is Gabby in one word "AMAZING". She gave great directions everywhere and was so helpful to my family KUDOs to her.The houskeepers were great very polite to my family daily. We were in town for my son's 36 hour pass and we already made reservations for his graduation. Good job Country Inn and Suites

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ruthie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We strive to have our services and amenities be valuable to our guests, and we were excited to hear you were able to take advantage of some of them. Thank you again for passing along this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again for your son's graduation.

Kalpana Desai

Been to Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning)? Share your experiences!