“Great Service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 46 hotels in Columbus
MARIETTA
“Great Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great facility. I was able to get a room with no reservation. I worked all night and was able to check in early to get some rest. Breakfast was definitely above average and the service was great. Linda at the front desk was extremely helpful. The fish tank in the lobby is beautiful. Would definitely this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

Room Tip: Get a room on the end of hallway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HIENL7336, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We are so glad you had such a wonderful stay and were able to get some much needed rest! We hope to see you again the next time you return to Columbus!

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visit Ft Benning many times through out the year and Linda at the front desk seems to remember everyones name. By the time reach the front desk she has the keys for my room on the counter. I always try to stay here when I am visiting Columbus GA.

Loganville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express (especially Ms. Linda) has always been great to me on the numerous trips I have made to Columbus. It is always a pleasure to see her smiling face at the desk upon my arrival. Linda always makes sure I am taken care of at my home away from home.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The staff was so helpful and friendly. I had to do work for school and couldn't figure the printer out (there was nothing wrong, I am not computer savvy), so I asked the front desk and she helped me for about 15 minutes and even offered to print stuff for me if I had any mother problems- her name was Yvonne. In the morning, the pancake maker was set for mini pancakes, so the employee working breakfast changed it for me and brought over three large pancakes for me and I didn't even ask. She was also cheerful and very social. Her name was Keensha, she was so nice!! In the morning we asked questions about check out and the front desk (Herman and Linda) were so helpful and accommodating. They gave us so many options and gave us the number of different Holiday Inns to stay at on our ride home, they said they could call for us to reserve a room. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My "birthday" is my favorite holiday! Mrs. Yvonne, at the front desk, maximized my birthday guest experience, which exceeded my every expectation. Although I'm a priority club member; this by far was my absolute best guest experience yet. 2012 had been a health/challenging year for my fiance, and our room made ALL the difference. Mrs. Yvonne's heartwarming smile, and excellent guest relations skills set the atmosphere for rest of the weekend. We know that our Lord and Saviour set us up to be blessed and to be a blessing. All weekend the staff and service was top notched all the way. Truly, the entire staff which we encountered was very personable (LISA; BEN; Breakfast Chef)! I'm telling you. that Mrs. YVONNE; set the STAGE and in my book - "it took me a moment to get to know her; BUT it will take a LIFETIME for me to FORGET MRS. YVONNE @ the Holiday Inn Express in Columbus, GA. I SALUTE YOU AND THANKS A MILLION! Ooops the other young lady at the desk who provided us with simple directions - all day Saturday. I called her our Mapquest. THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! KUDOS!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny - with a window view!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fountain, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

From the second I got there I felt so welcome, from the desk staff all way down. Everyone had a smile and made conversation with us. I was there for my son FT.Benning graduation (14Jan- 17Jan 2013). Sierra Lynn, Yvonne, Linda and Kiki went above and beyond for our group. The hotel is clean, comfortable and what ever you need they got. The breakfast and appetizers were a great . There is a lot around there as well did not have to go far for anything. It is close to FT Benning as well. Thank you to everyone there for making this a great trip and I will be staying there only whenever I return.

Room Tip: great location
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
HIENL7336, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Becca-

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and I am so pleased you had such a wonderful stay! We hope to see you in Columbus again soon!
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This hotel has the nicest staff ever! It's all new, clean, and is in the best area of town with a lot of great places to eat and shop surrounding it. It's maybe 15 minutes away from Ft. Benning, and it's easy on/off the HWY to get anywhere in town. Breakfast is hot, not just pastries. There were eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and other things like cereals, toast, juice, and the coffee pot was always full, even all day long! I can't tell you one thing wrong with the hotel, our room, or it's staff. I do wish there was more parking, as it got very full at night.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 5th floor; it was huge! If you are going for a graduation, call direct because...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HIENL7336, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was really a pleasure having you and the other families staying with us for graduation! I'm so glad you enjoyed the hot breakfast and 24-hour coffee! We hope to see you again if you're ever in the Columbus area!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake? Share your experiences!