“Awesome hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
jacksonville, nc
“Awesome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff has created a home away from home, especially Keirsten, she's awesome and will go out of her way to help you with any issue and provides a genuine concern for her guests! The maid service was excellent, they would leave daily notes that would brighten up your day. Rooms were spacious and the hotel is in a convenient location being near a movie theater, grocery stores, and restaurants. I'd defiantly recommend staying here!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Columbus, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Keirsten at the front desk was beyond amazing! So sweet and helpful! The hotel was so clean and orderly. Our room was perfect! Clean, spacious and very welcoming! Loved that it was right across from the movie theater. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you Sarah, and I agree Keirsten is one of the sweetest and hardest working young women I've met. We are very lucky to have her. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the movie theater across the street. Not many know about the indoor put-put golf and skating rink, but a lot of the Fort Benning soldiers seem to really enjoy it. Thanks again!
Monroe, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have to tell you that I have been staying here for over a month and I'm very satisfied with my stay. The rooms are great and the staff makes being away from home a little more bearable. Allyson at the front desk is always smiling and very friendly, she is always asking how you are doing and if you need anything. I have to say if you have to be away from home you will not find a better staff anywhere than at the Staybridge in Columbus, GA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad you're staying with us Don! Being a Guest Services Rep. is not an easy job, and it takes a rare talent to do it well. Allyson has an extra "helping" of that talent and it shows every time she's on the desk. She has that inner beauty that radiates out and lights up an entire room. I can't remember ever seeing her in a sour mood. Sadly, she's going to be leaving us this spring. That is unless I'm able to convince her husband to reenlist. Fingers crossed, stay tuned....
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I wanted to take a moment and rate this experience with Staybridge Suites. I have been on a business trip and am booked to stay a month. My time here thus far has been amazing. The amenities are amazing and the staff is always super friendly. Keirsten at the front desk is AMAZING!!! She treats it as though you are home every night with her welcoming attitude. I just wanted to say thank you for such a great experience!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Charlie M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Sometimes I think if I could just bottle Keirsten's positive attitude and use it as needed I could solve most of the world's problems. We could all take home a life lesson from her cheery personality. Thanks for the wonderful praise! Please let me know if you need anything during your stay.
Eminenece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I would like to say that Raven was the friendliest most concerned front desk employee i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Lora is definately an assett to your business with her concernes for your guests. The rooms were clean and comfy. We enjoyed the movie room and family time with the kids even though we were away from home. Allen came in to fix the DVD player and was friendly and concerned with our satisfaction.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I tell everyone that Raven is my right hand and Lora is my left (and that's an understatement). I "really and truly" would be lost without them. As department heads, everyone's issue becomes their issue, and their departments are instrumental to the smooth operation of Staybridge. Because of their leadership, their drive and dedication is reflected in everyone who works with them. They make difficult jobs look easy!

In any hotel the greatest unsung hero is the Maintenance Engineer. A good one is hard to find and a GREAT one is worth his weight in gold! Allen is one of the great ones! I'm just glad he's skinny. Otherwise, we might not be able to afford him!!!

Thank you for staying with us and giving me the opportunity to go on record with some well deserved praise. Please come back soon!
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I was in a fix too find a place to stay because the washing machine was leaking water so I had too find a place to stay we're it was close too work.So I decided to stay at stay bridge on Whittlesey rd. I got settled inn and it was like home they were so nice and very friendly I met this young lady by the name of Lora which she told me she was head of house keeping.Bye the way the rooms was very clean and also smelled like flowers.Every body was so friendly and helpful thank god for Staybridge it was like being inn my house.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lora is the "Magic" behind the curtain! She and her housekeeping staff work tirelessly behind the scenes to make certain Staybridge is clean and feels like home. They are all down to earth professionals who love what they do and it shows! Thank you for staying with us. Please don't wait until you have another leak to come back and visit!
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

It is a little out of the way from ft. Benning but well worth the drive! The location is away from the traffic but still close to all the major restaurants and access to the highway and to post. Cudos to Kerstein, Brea, and the rest of the staff that went above what was expected to make my stay comfortable and memorable. I will defiinitely recommend this place to others when traveling to Ft. Benning. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I'm so glad you found us. When the owners bought the land to build our hotel they wanted to make certain our guests were close enough to dining and shopping, but far enough away that they wouldn't be disturbed by the constant traffic. As a result, we are strategically located within walking distance of the two newest shopping areas in north Columbus, and because of I-185 we are only minutes away from Fort Benning.

Been to Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning? Share your experiences!