“Bday stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 46 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Silver Spring
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hotel was clean, convenient, and reasonable. As with most Mircrotels, you can hear guests in other rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Brandon_M2014, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Mr. Martin,
We appreciate your stay with us. I also appreciate your nice review for our hotel here.
Thank you for mentioning the perks such as convenience and our cleanliness.

We look forward to seeing you soon
Brandon
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We checked in at a very good rate and ended up staying over during the recent bad weather. Felt that the room was very clean and the maid did a great job every day. Breakfast is sort of the normal fare with the addition of hard boiled eggs and yogurt, People at the desk were always friendly and helpful. Would stay there again when in the area. We were disappointed that we did not have a refrigerator or microwave in our room. It would have been especially helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Renee B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Thank you for the kind words and I apologize about not having a refrigerator and microwave in your room. Please let us know next time that this is important to you and we will be sure to upgrade you at no costs.
Thank you again and we look forward to having you back.
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Other then issue with check out time this was a great hotel. Clean, comfortable, Friendly....money well spent!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for your Five Star Review! I will surely pass your comments onto the staff and we look forward to seeing you back should you be in the area again.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed at this location before. Patrick promised me the last time I was here that they were getting new carpet,Well they did and It made the room look so fresh! I stayed here between the Christmas and New Years Holiday and as always the staff were amazing. Melinda always is sure to make sure you have what you need at check in and then there is Patrick who always remembers me by name, Well that say's alot to me about a hotel and their employee's. I will continue to stay here when in Columbus. Patrick you should look for work in a higher end hotel you have what it takes!! Thank you again for another wonderful stay. See you in July.

Room Tip: Get a suite worth the extra money comes with a coffee pot
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Renee B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
WOW! What an awesome review!
Thank you so much for bearing with us while are carpet was in route. It took a while to come but it does look really great now and I am so happy that you thought so as well.
We value your business and look forward to every visit you have with us.
Patrik LOVES this review and he is smiling from ear to ear as we speak.
Thank you again and we'll see you soon.
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I recently stayed in Colombus Ga. After being stranded in NY for two day in a snow storm with delays at JFK, all I wanted to do was sleep. I got in on a Saturday night, and after a restless night they accomodated me by moving me to another floor, at the end of the hall, and gave it to me at the same rate as my single room. His name was Patrick, and I wont ever forget how gracious he was to me. I will stay in Colombus again and its the ONLY place I will stay from now on!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

AliciaM564,

Thank you so much for your great review!
I actually remember Patrik telling me about you and your flight issues when you were at the hotel and he was very concerned for you.
He is very appreciative for mentioning his name.
I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and we look forward to having you back if you come to Columbus again.
Tallahassee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very nice. Staff very friendly, accessible and helpful. Accomodations and furnishings wonderful. Breakfast just a small negative in that it was a little skimpy.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and letting me know the areas in which we need to improve.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back in the near future!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North? Share your experiences!