“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stopped overnight on the way through for a family vacation in Florida. Two daughters (20 and 15) were with me. The front staff was very helpful, professional, and friendly. I agree with the other posts that the front staff could not have been better. I was really pleased with the clean room and the comfortable beds. The breakfast was fine. There was enough variety to satisfy all of us. It was convenient and quick which we wanted so we could get on the road. The accomodations were more upscale than I had expected for the "budget" type hotel and rate we paid!. It was a nice suprise and a great way to start our trip. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 4 days. Prior to arrival I called to ask questions. Its was late at night and I spoke to Brian. He was patient and informative. After speaking with him I knew this was the hotel I wanted to stay in. We arrive several days later in the evening and Brian was working the front desk, he remembered our phone conversation. The hotel was clean and looked just like the pictures. Housekeeping service was also great. And lastly I was very impressed by Mr. Tony. In our short conversation I came to the conclusion he a very good manager and its reflects on his staff and the hotel. Thank you Brian and housekeeper staff, I would stay at this one again even though there is a Microtel closer to the base.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Xenia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

The hotel is very clean, quiet, and pretty nice for a budget hotel. I would definitely come back the next time we are passing through.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

my husband & i was ther 4 five days comn 4m N.C, they assisted us w/no hesitation. The rooms wer clean,the crew was VERY professional! We never wanted 4 n e thing! EXCELLENT!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

My husband and I would like to expess our gratitude for the accommodations and outstanding sevice for our stay at Microel. The front desk atendance Mr. Calvin and Mr. Tony were very attentive and very professional; also, we would recommend this hotel to all of our friends and family. lastly, the room service was excellent as well.

Cheryl and Ben

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor ae quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Microtel Columbus North (exit 12 off I-185) is an excellent place to stay for MANY reasons:

The room was quite, very clean, it had good lighting, the mattress was very comfortable, and all for a low price! I had contact with numerous hotel employees (Calvin the general manager, the desk clerk, a housekeeping employee) and everyone was courteous, helpful and professional. Although there are no restaurants or attractions at this particular exit, it is still very close to many good restaurants and major attractions via I-185. And there is a Georgia Welcome Center at this exit, about a half mile from the hotel.

I definitely recommend this hotel for tourists who are visiting any area of Columbus!

Room Tip: I recommend higher floors because they will probably be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was at this hotel a few days ago and once I left I realized that I left a inportant bag in my room. When I called that night to see if my bag was turned in to the lost and found the person that I spoke with said that he could not find my bag. HOWEVER, the next morning I called and was wonderfully greeted by the NEW GM KALVIN!!! He not only found my bag but, went over and beyond the call of duty to do so because it was not in plain sight! I will forever be greatful to him for this gesture. Whoever hired Kavin as the new GM for the Microtel Inn Columbus North did a great job! Kalvin from personal experience is dedicated to increasing customer satisfaction! I am very pleased. #teamkalvin

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North? Share your experiences!