“In a word: Tragic” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #92 of 483 Restaurants in Columbus
San Diego, California
“In a word: Tragic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

DIm lighting, depressing looking staff, depressing looking pizza, hardly any customers - not a good dining experience. $31 for a pizza, salad and drink? Geez.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus
“great old style pizza ,you have to try the house special!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2009

Deorios has been around since before i was born,and my entire family has loved it .We love getting together as a family there.The smells and atmosphere is wonderful,and the pizza is to die for.It's a columbus ga must try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fortson
“Best pizza in Columbus, Ga.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2008

My wife and I have been dining at Deorios for 31 years and they have the best pizza and Italian food in Columbus, Ga.

Columbus
“Decent Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

Not a bad joint, pizza was made within 15 minutes. 1 med 1 large 1 topping pizza for $30. Not as good as Mazio's.

Columbus, Georgia
“Pretty good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2007

My wife and I ate at Deorio's in Columbus, GA about a week ago. The place has an "old school" pizzaria type of feel and the pizza wasn't too bad either. It got really crowded while we were there and it seemed as if they needed one more waitress to make things run a bit smoother, but we got our food fairly quickly and had no problems.

Their pizza is hand tossed and the crust ends up on the thin side (which is fine by me) but you can request a thicker crust. They have a good selection of toppings as well.

They also offer pasta dishes (lasagna, spaghetti, etc.)--we'll try those next time!

A pretty good experience overall. I asked the woman who rang us up at the front how long they'd been around and she told me that they'd been open for 43 years. So, they must be doing something right!