This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms smelled bad and were not very clean. I did not even try the breakfast but the people in our group said it was not good. The building is very old and it looks that way. I think Days Inn had just taken on this property but I don't think it lives up to their standards.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Columbus Hotel
- Quality Inn Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Quality Inn Columbus
- Columbus Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in uptown Columbus near shopping, dining, and banking centers. We are within close proximity to the Coca Cola Space Center, Whitewater, the River Walk, and softball complex. When staying with us, start the day off with a free continental breakfast with waffles, surf on the internet via free access to high speed wireless internet. After a long day, take a nice long dip in our seasonal outdoor pool and retire to your well-appointed room with a comfortable bed. If you are travelling for business, we offer a Business Center with free priniting, internet and computer access- both free. Our meeting and banquet space accommodates up to 300 people. We accept pets for a nominal fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.