“A Great Stand-by” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
georgia
“A Great Stand-by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

In a town where consistency seems sadly lacking, Pho Vy delivers every time. No, the ambience isn't great. And no, the servers aren't there to chat you up and entertain. This is no frills food, but it's always good and you get just what you expect. We've been eating here for years and have yet to be disappointed.
Try the Bún and the fresh spring rolls. If you're not feeling so great, the Pho will really cure what ails you. Also, the limeade and the bubble tea are excellent!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The food is absolutely amazing! One of my favorite places to eat. Lots of veggies. The service is fair.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Alabama
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to Pho Vy I & II plenty of time. The service is not good at all but because the food is descent, I kept returning and hoping for a better service. I think the last visit last month 04/2013 pretty much showed that this place does not give a crap about their customer. There were four of us that went on a rainy slow day. We put in our door which was just pho and an appetizer. After watching 2 other customers walk in and got their order. We started to questioned what was going on with our appetizer. We saw one of the employee (probably the owner) eating at another table near the register. She had a big meal in front of her, which we thought that was so rude for an employee to have her food before her customer. Finally after 25 mins, the server came out with our appetizer and told us that our ticket didn't print in the kitchen. He did not apologize or explain why it didn't print. Another 20 minutes went by, our pho was still not out. Our server did not come check on us but instead he was eating at the register. RUDE. We had enough and walked out. On our way out, he screamed out, your order is almost done.
I honestly thought that was just simply POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I doublt that I will drive from Auburn to Columbus just for them again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phenix City, Alabama
“Really Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I went here and loved it. The food was delicious and the service was great. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sparks, Nevada
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Went here twice. Service was very good and the food was great. Pretty good prices. The only thing I didn't care for was the pork skin. I expected it to be fried, but it was finely sliced and perhaps blanched.

Visited April 2013