“For a special occasion” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“For a special occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant would do well in any big city and it is particularly special in Columbus, Ga. Excellent menu that changes seasonally, very professional wait staff and maître d'. Has a Chef's Table for an insider's view. Can't say enough about how enjoyable the meal turned out for my first visit.

• Visited May 2014

Mobile, Alabama
“How is this restaurant in Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

On the suggestion of a friend we found Epic. Tucked into the historic Eagle and Phenix mill by the beautiful Chattahoochee River. From the moment we walked in the door we were transported to one of the finest restaurants. My husband and I have lived around the world and appreciate the art of cuisine. Every phase was impeccable. Service, wine, and the menu was devine. The prices were set correctly. Cannot wait for next Epic experience.

• Visited April 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Experience - Mid Pass Weekend at Ft. Benning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was down for the weekend in April 2014 for my son's mid-pass weekend from OSUT. We were looking for a restaurant that would have excellent food and used a few on-line sites to narrow our options. We called to see if we could get a same day reservation and did! The service is EXCELLENT --- I don't think I have ever had such great service from a wait staff (live in Washington, DC) --- the food was excellent as well! My son was dressed in his ACU's and I wore casual pants and felt comfortably dressed. This is a great place to go to if you are visiting and looking for an excellent meal! Plus the decor and correlation to an "epic" is great!

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“great food for a price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Ill keep it short and sweet, the food was really good.
the price seems a touch high for Columbus dining and the host (forget his name) came of as slightly arrogant. I'm sure he didn't mean to come off that way, but he did.

Visited May 2014
Springville, Alabama
“Words can NEVER explain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Wow!!!! The burst of flavor from all the ingredients is indescribable. My husband ordered a medium well steak - if you could only see the layers of the steak as it was cooked. Bread was served with different 3 different flavors of butter. I had the best cocktail. I normally don't order two drinks, but this time I did. My only regret was I didn't make room for dessert. If the only reason why Epic is not rated number one is because of the price, then that's unfortunate. The restaurant deserves it. I would think that most people who eat at this type of restaurant would expect that price. I am by no means a rich person, but I think the food was worth every penny.

• Visited March 2014