“Excellent concept for frequent travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Excellent concept for frequent travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I decided to try this Hotel on my recent visit to Columbus Ga, as I had never stayed at a Hilton Home2. What a great experience. My visit started with entering a well lite Hotel, with friendly and professional front desk associate.

I was very pleased with the service, the room and breakfast. I liked the concept of clean lines and simplicity in the modern style. I will definately make my reservations at Home2 Suites by Hilton, Columbus location for my next visit.

Thank you Hilton.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Narberth, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I got to stay here the second week they were open and it was a treat. I'm also a fan of Element Hotels (Starwood properties) and the Home2 Suites reminds me of those. It has an open concept very much like a NYC studio apartment. Kitchen facilities - including full-size fridge, microwave, dishwasher - make it easy to stock up and not have to go out for meals every day. There are dishes, glassware and utensils as well.

The bed was a dream. Very comfortable with nice bedside amenities such as an alarm clock with built-in iPhone dock. There is also a 42" tv with most Directv channels which is very welcome (can't stand when hotels restrict to only a handful of available options).

The bathroom is also nicely appointed with a shower that includes Neutrogena Rainbath and shampoo dispensers, fluffy towels and excellent hair dryer (not attached to the wall!!!).

Overall I think Home2 Suites are an excellent addition to the options in Columbus and if all of the properties are the same quality, these will be my first choice when searching for hotel accommodations.

Room Tip: Unlike the other poster I did not have any issues with quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed here 2 days after this hotel opened while our son had a 36 hour military pass. Our room had never been used before. We had everything we needed for a nice relaxing night for him. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The workout room is way better than any hotel i've stayed at for this price. Lots of seating in the lobby and on their 2 outdoor patios which is very nice when you have other family and friends joining you. The only problem we had were ants and noisy neighbors. Not enough to keep us away though as we'll be staying again soon. I do recommend staying on the fourth floor or requesting a room without kids above you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus

Address: 1664 Whittlesey Road, Columbus, GA 31904
Location: United States > Georgia > Columbus
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.