“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a reservation for a large group. We had to wait for the employees to set up for our group. The food was good, and our waitress did an excellent job. We were a little cramped for space, but it was a busy night.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Georgia
“My favorite place to celebrate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I love this place. It is always good. The servers are very well trained great at what they do. One of the few places you can still get zucchini. I love the Chicken Marsala here.

Visited May 2014
Mineola, Texas
“Not a bad option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been to a few locations in several states and this location hold to their standard of good quality of service and food. Our group was very happy.

Visited August 2013
Columbus, GA
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had a early dinner there on a Wednesday around 4pm. Walked in and seated immediately. Waiter was attentive and informative. I had the Chicken Bryan and my significant other had scallops and shrimp w/pasta. Every thing was seasoned well and tasted good but nothing over-the-top wonderful. The table seated after us got their salads before we did. Even ordering the larger portion of the chicken was barely enough to fill me up. I guess we should have gotten another loaf of bread. Seemed pricey for the amount of food. Pasta is inexpensive to buy at the store. I have never understood why they charge so much for a plate of it. Good. Might go back if someone else wants to go, but it won't be my first choice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Kudos Carrabba's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

We called ahead to let them know we had a party of 16 coming in at 7:30. We arrived at 7:35 and our table was waiting on us! We did not have to wait AT ALL! David was our waiter of us 16 people!!! He was funny, friendly, and did an awesome job with us!!! Food was exceptional... as always! KUDOS Carrabba's! Thank you!!

Visited March 2014