“Needs to be more sound proof but very clean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Columbus
North Carolina
“Needs to be more sound proof but very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stopped in this hotel out of Altanta, GA. It's a little out of the way but we needed a place to stay after the crazy ride down through Atlanta! Avoided the nice wreck on the way down...thank God! Very pleasant personnel and very clean. Nice breakfast. The only complaint I had was it needed to be more sound proof because you could hear everyone walking the halls as everyone came in late from some kind of game in Atlanta. The price for the night was $107.64 w/discount with AAA.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear SmoochieSmudge:
Thank you for your visit and this review! We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us! We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival!
The Country Inn & Suites Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kathleen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

great weekend...the staff was awesome...enjoyed very much...the only trouble i had was the tv, did not know how to use till morning that we left...the room was great...great location....breakfast was great...thanks for making it a great weekend...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear “bpwest1223” –
We are so glad to learn that you found our hotel to be enjoyable this past weekend! We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the TV. We are working diligently with our local cable provider to resolve this issue. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel! We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival!
Thank you once again!
Country Inn & Suites Team
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here for the weekend to go to Steeplechase at Callaway. The hotel was very nice, rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent. The staff really went out of their way to help us with anything and direct to places to eat. The hotel was the perfect local, just up the road was Callaway gardens, then right around the hotel was all the great restaurants and shopping of Columbus! Definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear “Brittany S” .. Your review and patronage to our hotel is most appreciated! We truly strive to be helpful to our guests and offer the utmost conveniences to all that we have the pleasure of accommodating! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope that when your travels bring you back to Columbus, that we will again have the honor of accommodating y’all again! If you didn't already, please be sure you become a Club Carlson Member to earn points towards future stays. Many thanks and best wishes, the Country Inn & Suites Team
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is our favorite Country Inn & Suites. We have a sense of coming home whenever we stay. The staff are friendly and the breakfast is great. The hotel is close to I185 and makes getting places in Columbus easy.

Room Tip: Rooms on right side facing hotel have better cell phone connection.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Loyal Guest Nancy L –
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH US! It means so much to have you stay with us and to continue staying with us! We truly strive to be helpful to our guests and offer the utmost conveniences to all that we have the pleasure of accommodating! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and our future guest. We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival!
Best wishes and MANY thanks!
Your Home Away From Home Team
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This Country Inn & Suites location was amazing! Their hospitality and customer service was A+ and our room was cleaned to perfection! The staff was wonderful throughout our entire stay there! Would for sure stay at this hotel again if ever in the area! Thank you very much to the staff! The staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay in Columbus GA was a great stay! The best hotel service I have ever received in all of my travels!

Room Tip: You will for sure be satisfied with any of the rooms you will get! They are all fantastic and amazin...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear “Reid W” – We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We truly strive to be helpful to our guests and offer the utmost conveniences to all that we have the pleasure of accommodating! We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival! Thank you once again - The Country Inn & Suites Team
castle hayne, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My name is Beverly Edwards and I was a guest at Country Inn & Suites in Columbus Ga,August 31-Sep 2, 2012.
I play on a travel softball team (Fully Loaded, out of Rocky Mount N.C.) and we reside at several different lodging hotels during our softball tournaments, but never have we received great customer service as we did at Country Inn & Suites in Columbus Ga. From the moment that I complicated my reservations until my departure, we received nothing but great service and care. Kalvin Harris really stepped up to the plate and made our stay one where we didn't want to leave. Hannan O'shea and Marshal Meggs also made our stay the best experience by far by going over and beyond providing the teams with whatever we needed and always did it with a smile on their face. I can't tell you when we've experienced such satisfaction in regards to our lodging choices such as this. Oh and I can't forget Ms. Donna in the dining area. She made breakfast a treat. Very kind women and you can just tell that she has a good heart and enjoys her job. On my job, people aren't always told that they have done something positive to make a person's day easier to cope, but I really want to make sure that these people whom I've listed here, receive some recognition for the great customer service that provided on that weekend and I'm sure every day that they work. Kindness is not something that you turn on and off, this is just what you do in the course of a day and your staff definitely displayed this to our teams.We just wanted to say,
"Thank-you from the entire teams of Fully Loaded and Cre8tivity."
When we come back to Columbus Ga, without a doubt, please know where we will be staying.
Beverly C. Edwards

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Beverly,
We are so glad to learn that you and your team found our hotel to be enjoyable. Kalvin, Hannah, Marshall and Donna are great additions to our team and I appreciate you sharing these specific praises! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and our future guest! We appreciate you and your team and we look forward to your next arrival!
Many thanks and best wishes,
Country Inn & Suites Team
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had to come home because of the death of my Father, I can to the Inn looking for a room, extremely tired and sadden as well. I didn't even explain my reasons for my stay at that time but the attendee at the desk probably saw how tired my husband and I was from our travel and inform me that she could have a room ready within the hour after being turn down by so many other Inns and Suites in the Columbus area. I felt at that juncture a high relief because we didn't want to chance another drive around town looking for another place to stay fearing the lack of sleep we both had on the highways. It was not long after we had a wonderful cup of hot coffee waiting in the lobby that the nice lady from house keeping inform us that the room was ready. After we receive our key cards and enter the room it was a breath of fresh air. The room smelt wonderful, carpet clean, the bed was made up so beautiful and such a clean bathroom, what a joy and to top it off I receive a call from the front desk to inquire on the room and was it up to my satisfaction. I could have not ask for more.The night before my Father funeral my husband mentioned it to the from desk and when we cam back that evening, I had flowers and a card sign by the staff and workers of the Inn, it brought tears to my eyes to know that they care so much that they would do this for me.I will not stay at any other Inns and Suites again but the Country Inns and Suites, once again Thank You so much.

Beverlyn and Nolan

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Beverlyn L –
We are truly sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so glad to hear that the staff was able to accommodate you and your husband during this time of need. We have a great team and I appreciate you sharing these specific praises! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and our future guest!
Many thanks, The Country Inn & Suites Team

Been to Country Inn & Suites Columbus? Share your experiences!