“I'm just sad we only stayed one night!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Columbus
Elmira, NY
“I'm just sad we only stayed one night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

AMAZING! We stayed at this hotel overnight to visit family on our way from New Orleans to Charlotte. From the outside it's nothing spectacular, but once you walk through those doors your socks will be knocked off! You can tell it's been through a pretty big renovation recently. I had booked a traditional 2 queen bed room, but when I got there I decided to upgrade to a suite, and I am so glad I did! It was a 2 room suite with a king and 2 full sized beds. The decor is phenomenal, the room was so clean you could eat off the floors and the staff was more than helpful! Of our 2 week vacation traveling to several cities, this one night stay made the biggest impression on us! Next time we are in town, we will be staying at this hotel again without hesitation!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was happy with the room cleanliness, decor, size - but had planned on using the pool while my son was busy at Fort Benning & was VERY disappointed. The water looked like it hadn't had chemicals or been filtered in at least a week. An employee apologized & said the pump had been turned off, but it had to have been several days since anyone had even looked at the water. I also reserved the room thinking there was a fitness facility included - it was actually 4 miles away. Daily rate seemed a little high for what was included.

I will say that the staff is very friendly & accommodating - they allowed us to stay an extra hour our last day for no additional fee and replenished our shampoo needs when housekeeping overlooked that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Catlin IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We just returned from my son's graduation from ABOLC(officers leadership course) at Ft Benning. I read many reviews before booking and decided to try Sleep Inn. For those of you traveling for graduation it is a 10 min drive to the base. The hotel is located next to 185 which leads you right into Ft? Benning. We traveled with 7 family members and we booked the two bedroom suite. The suit has one knig bed and two double beds, one bathroom,small fridge and microwave. The hotel is newly renovated,so fresh paint,new carpet,new linens great decore throughout the hotel. All family members agreed that the beds were very comfortable,and the linens were very nice. Front desk man yogi came through with all my request. I asked that we all be located close together as far as our rooms went and he did just that. I asked for email confirmations and he also complied. Very friendly and helpful in giving advice as far as dining options. The hotel is within 2 blocks from a Walmart and close to many restaurants. Hot breakfast was also nice. There was eggs,bacon,sausage,biscuits,toast,beagles,sweet rolls,grits,juice,milk,cereal and plenty of hot codffee. The buffet is opens from 6 to 9 every morning. Our last day there we wanted to leave early we needed to eat by 5:45 to be on the road by 6:15. They were nice enough to accommodate us by allowing us to eat a few minutes early. This was thoughtful and great customer service. I will recommend the Sleep Inn with great confidence. I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we did. Sincerely, jan weaver

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have rented rooms here during a 2 week stay for a family member at a local hospital and found this to be conveniently located and very nice. The staff is very friendly and the manager has asked about our family member everytime we see him. Rooms are very nicely redone, but the mattress and bathroom missed the remodel. Still not bad for the price!!! Pool was not used and it shows a little bit of discoloration as a result. We are going back later this week for 2 more nights and will not have to worry about a thing at this great little hotel in Columbus. Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
pensacola, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Affordable, nice, clean basic hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and eager to be helpful. Pool is small. Bathroom is very small, but that is the same for all Sleep Inns that I have stayed in. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay here again the next time we are in Columbus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Canton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I won't repeat all that has been previously stated about the hotel. Check-in, room, facilities & breakfast were all very nice with no complaints.The only negative I have to add has also already been mentioned, you have to frequently reconnect to the Internet.

All said, I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
jacksonville,fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The location is very great, close to the mall, food, and transportation. I would stay there again. Breakfast was very good. My family had enjoyed the out door Pool. Staff was very helpful for everything.The beds were soft and the rooms were super clean.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!