“Great find! ” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 484 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Organic
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Buckhead is an elegant, casual, full-service New American restaurant serving innovative fare, seasonal cocktails, craft beers, small plates and entrees that showcase local farming and artisan products, inspired by taking the approachable and giving it a modern Southern interpretation without taking ourselves too seriously. We are committed to a “Back to Basics” philosophy and bringing you the freshest food and friendliest service in the most welcoming and comfortable environment.
“Great find! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My family and I were traveling a very far way from Florida and decided to stop here for dinner. It was a wonderful ending to our long day. Everything was delicious and the service was spot on. I'm a bit of a food snob and I'd have to say I would drive out of my way to eat here again. It was that good. The atmosphere was awesome and I loved the interesting decor. The bacon wrapped filet and the creole chicken were fantastic. I loved that the food was all locally grown; a nice touch. I was also very impressed by the complementary cucumber mint water that was brought to the table as it is one of my most favorite drinks. Overall it was a very nice way to relax for a few hours before getting back on the road. I hope I get to come back here again.

Vilseck, Germany
“Exceptional meal with exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here, and it was the perfect setting. We started with the blue crap dip as an appetizer. Our main courses were shrimp and Gouda grits and steak marsala. Both were wonderful! The server was very kind and catered to our own timeline of eating. We weren't rushed, which allowed us to enjoy our food and one another. I will be visiting again very soon!

• Visited June 2014
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I choose to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary at Buckhead Grill for dinner. We both ordered the grass fed porterhouse steak and it was worth every penny... Tasty and tender... My wedge salad, fresh and crunchy, risotto was creamy , cheesy and actually better than the side of Mac and cheese we ordered. The fried bread was good too . Our waitress was friendly and very attentive . We really liked this place and will be back .

Columbus, Georgia
“Fantastic brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I have received several coupons in the mail for 50% off of brunch, so we decided to try it out. The menu here has some great choices. We have gone back a few times and have tried several menu items and have loved them all. The service is wonderful. My wife's meal on one occasion came out and was great, no complaints, and then the server returned shortly with another plate of the same meal and traded them because the chef had been displeased the the presentation of the first plate. They pay very careful attention to detail. Especially great value with the coupons too! I highly recommend eating here.

• Visited May 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Excellent Resaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had read online about the restaurant prior to traveling to Columbus for my son's mid-pass break from OSUT, Easter weekend. We were able to get a reservation for Easter Sunday and we were not disappointed! We both had a filet and he had crab meat on added to his as well. It was one of the best steaks I have had in a restaurant. The staff was extremely nice, the atomosphere was great. It was a great meal to end our weekend and one that I am sure my son will remember! If you are from out of the area and looking for a great restaurant, put this on your list!

• Visited April 2014