“best sushi in Columbus, hands-down” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #236 of 476 restaurants in Columbus
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“best sushi in Columbus, hands-down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

I have eaten at Sushiko, Fuji Japanese, Mikato and other sushi places in Columbus, Georgia. Sumo Sushi is the best! Fresh, fantastic prices for sushi and good atmosphere. The only miso soup I've ever actually liked. Salad is not so good, but who cares when the sushi is fresh?! This place looks like a hole-in-the-wall but is fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try sushi for the first time - you can order a combo or piece by piece for only $1.25!!!! I get my favorites here, fresh, for a lot less than anywhere else in town. It's my absolute favorite restaurant! I eat here as often as possible.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Columbus Georgia
“Fresh, Delicious, warm and friendly family owned restuarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

A cozy atmosphere with a great selection of fresh, beautifully made delicious sushi. Service is absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend this place to any resident or visitor to Columbus.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere