“What a disappointment” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Wichita, Kansas
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have never seen such confusion and poor service. We were there as soon as the place opened and they had no Chicken Parmesan....which is all my husband will eat there. There wasn't another thing on the menu he wanted. The waitress took forever to do anything for us and appeared to not want to be there. The place was not full. We did not get any bread or salads as we sat there for about a half hour. The Olive Garden where we live is the total opposite - very attentive wait staff so this was very disappointing.

Visited November 2012

BROOKLYN
“Very Poor Management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Will never visit this restaurant again. The waiting time was astronomically a very long, long time. We were told 35 minutes for waiting time, which turned out to be one hour and 25 minutes. We were a starving family of eight and by the time we were called to a table, we were exhausted. Then.... we were seated near a group of 15 who were extremely loud and we could not hear the waitress with our orders. Further, after waiting all this time, the waitress was new and as much as she tried to accommodate us, she obviously needed assistance. They added another waitor to assist her and I must say he was phenomenal. He definitely made our dining comfortable and pleasant. We want to acknowledge his service. He should run this establishment.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GA
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food and service is always great! There is almost always a good wait time, but if you are out for quick bite, you can usually find a place at the bar.

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Georgia
“Not impressed w/2nd try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We visited the Olive Garden on Whittlesey Blvd before with my sister and it was a "so-so" experience, so we thought we'd try again. We were not impressed with this dining experience either. I ordered the Tour of Italy, and when I received my order, I had to cut into my food to tell which was the lasagne and which was the chicken, and when I tried my alfredo, the noodles were al dente. My son's alfredo was dry and crunchy around the edges. My daughter ordered the "endless soup and salad" and sat with an empty bowl until we flagged down the waitress to ask for another bowl of soup. Oh, and this restaurant is always freezing cold, so if you plan to go, you may want to bring a sweater.

Visited September 2012
Columbus, Georgia
“Always love their soup, salad & breadsticks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

You can't go wrong with their Soup, salad & breadsticks! It's better with the lunch pricing :-)..... just a good, light meal. Even better when finished off with their chocolate candy!

Visited June 2012