“Solid Thai” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 447 Restaurants in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“Solid Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Very solid Thai food. The Pad See Ew is awesome. The coconut curry soup is amazing. Service is solid and the staff seems to genuinely care about your experience.

Overall, I would definitely recommend.

Visited January 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Awsome Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have at here several time on travel and have always got a great meal. I would eat here every day if I could afford it!

Visited December 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“OMG Awsome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I love the tom kha soup and the pad Thai here!!! Its the best I have had in awhile. I also had a Thai tea that was really good. If you love Thai you will this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Good enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The service was a little lacking. Refills were slow and the food took awhile. The spring rolls were great. I ordered shrimp fried rice and it was decent. There were only a few shrimp, which was disappointing, but it tasted good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Chili Thai did not disappoint, every dish was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant is in a medium space in a strip shopping area that is rather nondescript and would be easy to miss if you didn't know where it was. There is plenty of parking available and it's easy to access/egress the parking lot.

We ate dinner with six people and everyone enjoyed the experience. Note that this restaurant is opening a new location in the downtown Columbus area very close to the main area of restaurants and clubs. There were some language issues in ordering, so be very specific with your question. For instance, I had questioned how big the mussels were and the wait staff mentioned that the base was watery. I said, "That's okay, that's how most mussels are served." What I meant was that normally mussels have a broth at the bottom of the dish to dip the mussels into, but what she meant was that the mussels dish was actually a soup. These were large mussels, which I do not like, so someone else ate that and they enjoyed it.

We ordered spring rolls (4 small for 4.5) and basil rolls (2 large for $4.25). The spring rolls were about 3" (7.5cm) long and about ,75" (1.8 cm) thick, were not greasy, and were tasty. I did not try the basil rolls, but the people who ate them liked them very much.

I ordered Pad Ga-ree (11.45) with chicken. It's not clear from the menu, but you have your option of meats (or no meat) for the same price, except I think it was $1.00 more for shrimp.
I loved the mildly seasoned Pad Ga-Ree,

They will tell you that anything other than mild is HOT with increasing temperatures, and they mean it. If you are not an aficionado of Thai/Indian food you may not grasp what they mean by hot. In Indian equivalents they start out at Vindaloo and go up from there.

I don't remember what everyone else ordered, but there was one order of yellow curry (11.45), one order of broccoli and mushrooms with chicken (11.45), and one order of the Thai Sausage salad (8.95). The other people all enjoyed their meals. Jasmine rice is served with the meal and it was perfectly seasoned and cooked.

I marked that they had delivery as it looked like someone was delivering, but I might be mistaken.

• Visited August 2013