We stayed at the Springhill Suites on July 3. It was a great stay.
This has a good location, but it is slightly hidden. Look for the sign. It is surrounded by shopping. Now, it's funny, but we chose this because it's supposed to be located close to a Red Robin. (My son loves Red Robin. Yummmmmm.) Neither one of us could see it. Our GPS had the closest one being 100 miles away. I'm sure it's there, but we never saw it.
I like Springhill Suites. They usually have good rooms, and -- as with all Marriott properties -- great beds. This was no different. Our room was 3-4 down from the elevator. However, if it had been closer I don't think it would have been a problem since we had no noise from the hall.
The breakfast was good with a good selection.
We'll definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Columbus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite Columbus, GA hotel is surrounded by great dining and shopping at Columbus Park Crossing Mall and is convenient to Columbus Metro Airport and Fort Benning. We're also close to TSYS, Aflac, and Synovus offices, as well as the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, National Infantry Museum, and Bradley Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.