“Best food, best service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best food, best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food here is awesome!! We are locals and we eat here all the time and it is consistently excellent. We love the food, we love the servers and its always that way.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Buffalo, New York
“Yummy food with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hunter’s Pub is a little shack building you can’t miss because when we arrived there were cars parked all over on the side of the road. Do not let its appearance fool you, the food is excellent. My boyfriend had the ribeye and I had the filet, both come with a side of potato, and a salad or an extra side. Both of our steaks were excellent! Very reasonable prices too. Good service from the waitresses. For dessert we had the homemade peanut butter pie and homemade key lime pie; both were excellent. I preferred the key lime pie, while my boyfriend preferred the peanut butter pie. The only negative thing I can say is that they don’t take reservations. Great food and great service, will return again when in the area!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rogersville, Alabama, United States
“Great little whole in wall steakhouse.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great steak great service wonderful mashed potatoes. Wish we had one close to home. Worth the drive!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Point, Georgia
“Will only return if food is to-go & only the steak tips.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago. As a restaurant known for thier steaks, we had to send the first ones back because they were over-cooked. The second steaks were better, but very fatty. I would not recommend the fried lobster tails. I didn't understand the concept. we ended up taking the battered, greasy mess that covered the lobster tails off and just ate the lobster. It was not worth the money I paid. We did get a to-go order of the steak tips and it was delicious! Next time, I will get my food to-go and get the steak tips.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Point, GA
“Great Steak, excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have ate at Hunter's Pub many times. If you are going on Friday or Saturday, be prepared to wait. The restaurant is about 20 minutes from Columbus, GA. The steak is fantastic. I also recommend the peanut butter pie. Steak tips are great, too. During the week they have specials. Wonderful steak sauce.

• Visited March 2013