“Dinner” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Miami
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The service was good and the salad bar was good as well. I recommend or get the chicken sandwich. The only complaint was that the music was loud.

Visited December 2013

Palmetto, Florida
“Order pizza or Chinese instead!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Don't make the mistake of going here because it seems like the only place to eat (if you are staying in one of the airport hotels). There are other options (like chinese delivery.
Domestic beer is $7. You're better off drinking at the airport. Server was a nice girl, but the burger left much to be desired. Ordered it medium and it came out over-well. A thoroughly regretful experience top to bottom.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pendleton, Oregon
“I'd fire every employee there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We flew into Atlanta and checked into a hotel next door. It was my birthday. We went to Ruby Tuesday and had not eaten all day. Nobody there to seat us so we sat at the bar. Dirty dishes and glasses lined the counter. Two people behind the bar. They ignored us. My husband found the girl to seat us at a table. They would not take our order. Sat there for half an hour. Finally went back to hotel for a great bottle of water from the machine. I have ever seen such lazy employees anywhere. The place was not crowded. I'd be ashamed if I were the owner of this place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oregon
“Lack Luster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was shocked to see the bar staff as well as the kitchen staff hanging out in the bar watching a football game. As I looked around most of the guest's had a confused look on their face as to why no one was receiving any service. The food was poor at best and it was not what I read on the menu but I was afraid to say and or order anything else as I felt like a inconvenience to the workers.It was a disappointment at best, but it must have been a heck of a game to put your job on the line or a least put a tip on the line. Apparently I was confused about wait staff working for their tips.

Visited November 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Surprising”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Mac and Cheese for kids not good at all but we forgot some valuables behind and they were kept for us until the following morning. Very grateful for their honesty

Visited December 2013