“Best Service We've Had in a Long Time!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Quality Hotel Conference Center to your Saves list
Quality Hotel Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1551 Phoenix Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 (Formerly Ramada Inn Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 27 hotels in College Park
Lucedale, Mississippi
“Best Service We've Had in a Long Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Just when I thought quality service at a reasonable price was a thing of the past, I come across this gem! The first surprise was when we arrived late on a Thursday night to a very friendly face at the front desk (unusual for a late arrival). I believe her name was Benita?? She fulfilled all of our room requests right down to the top floor facing the airport so my daughter sould see the planes take off and land (way cool). She was there all three nights of our stay, and was the same every night!! Don't worry about the noise from the airport. You could hear some of the big jets landing, but overall was not bad. If you think it will bother you, request a room on the other side of the hotel. This is not a new hotel, but it was very clean and well kept. Room was average size and clean. Bathroom was fine with decent shower. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. Did not use the shuttle to the airport, but saw it leave and arrive regularly. Breakfast was really good. Waffles, Cheese Omelettes, Biscuits with pork chops, and the usual fare for a regular continental breakfast. I don't remember the name of the woman who checked us out (sorry), but I remember she was from Jamaica. She was just as friendly as Benita was at night. I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE. Anybody can find fault with anything if they look hard enough, but you'd have to look pretty hard on this trip to find it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

Our annual family reunion was in Atlanta, Ga this year and the majority of the family stayed at the Quality Conference Center located in College Park. The hotel staff was very attentive to our needs and everyone, including the other hotel guest were so friendly. We had a great time, the room rate was very reasonable and the guest rooms were so spacious. I would stay at this hotel again without any hesitation.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2009

Great view of Airport from room. Desk persons were quite helpful with special ideas.
Easy to get around area with a car. Relaxing place to be for a night. All amenities.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

This is the hotel of choice when we have to put up a large group of people. There's a nice restaurant on site as well as a pool...very comfortable!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Riverdale, ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

My wife and I decided to contact the Quality Hotel/Conference Center to host our sons high school graduation party and get together. We contacted Ms Carol Jackson of the sales office and met with her. Upon meeting with Ms Jackson my wife decided to let Carol handle the whole event. We planned for 25 people. We had the Hartsfield Banquet room of the hotel. Let me say that this room has a view overlooking the new runways at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Our guest was just amazed at this. Upon arriving at the hotel, my wife went in first to do a walk thru and see what Ms Jackson had planned. When she came out she was in TEARS OF JOY!! The room was just gorgeous. Ms Jackson did her home work, she knew my sons school colors and everything. The guest were just in awe. This place and Ms Jackson and her staff are first team ALL-PROS in the Hotel Industry. If you ever need an event in the Atlanta area, look no further than the Quality Inn/Conference Center on Riverdale Rd College Park, GA.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
lumberton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

While traveling through Georgia we decided to stay over and continue our trip the next morning. Normally, I would have made a reservation ahead of time but this was a last minute trip. We got off of the exit and decided to go inside the hotel and see what they had available. Much to my surprise the lobby was beautiful. As soon as I entered the hotel I was greeted by the front desk. They welcomed me to Atlanta and gave me a room and a great price. They even offered to help us with our luggage. Much to my surprise I entered the room and it was very clean and spacious. The next morning when I came down for breakfast I realized that it was a full breakfast. OMG they had sausage egg and cheese biscuits, cheese omelet, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, bagels and a waffle maker. (It made me feel like I was at home.) I even had a chance to work out in their excercise room. (which was huge) We ended up staying an extra night because of the wonderful service. We traveled to Downtown Atlanta and did some sightseeing. We will definetly come back when we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

My stay at the Quality Hotel was from April 28 thru May 31, 2009. The meeting rooms were large, comfortable and well lit. My staff and I were always treated like family. Don Miller and Waverli Kimbell always had a can do attitude and were always eager to assist me with anything that was required to make my stay enjoyable. The sleeping rooms were clean, comfortable to point I wanted to take the mattress home with me.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Quality Hotel Conference Center? Share your experiences!