“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel Conference Center

You added Quality Hotel Conference Center to your Saves list
Quality Hotel Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1551 Phoenix Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 (Formerly Ramada Inn Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in College Park
lumberton
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

While traveling through Georgia we decided to stay over and continue our trip the next morning. Normally, I would have made a reservation ahead of time but this was a last minute trip. We got off of the exit and decided to go inside the hotel and see what they had available. Much to my surprise the lobby was beautiful. As soon as I entered the hotel I was greeted by the front desk. They welcomed me to Atlanta and gave me a room and a great price. They even offered to help us with our luggage. Much to my surprise I entered the room and it was very clean and spacious. The next morning when I came down for breakfast I realized that it was a full breakfast. OMG they had sausage egg and cheese biscuits, cheese omelet, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, bagels and a waffle maker. (It made me feel like I was at home.) I even had a chance to work out in their excercise room. (which was huge) We ended up staying an extra night because of the wonderful service. We traveled to Downtown Atlanta and did some sightseeing. We will definetly come back when we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

My stay at the Quality Hotel was from April 28 thru May 31, 2009. The meeting rooms were large, comfortable and well lit. My staff and I were always treated like family. Don Miller and Waverli Kimbell always had a can do attitude and were always eager to assist me with anything that was required to make my stay enjoyable. The sleeping rooms were clean, comfortable to point I wanted to take the mattress home with me.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

The service was great but the wow was the ladies that work at the front desk oh my i could have had a room in the middle of the lobby to watch the girls that work at the desk and they are so very nice polite and pretty, the room were amazing also a wow very comfortable bed fluffy pillows and extra pillows available the location is perfect less than 7mins from the airport with a room with the airport view and at night time it is like whoa! i like that we have freee breakfast available, very conviencey shuttle service, they have that marriot at your service skills bc there are at your service

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
London,England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2009

This hotel is huge

This was a great hotel for me and it was not that expensive. We had two connecting rooms which was great. The hotel has big gym.

Theres a good restaurant in the lobby area which you can eat in or take a way or get room service, I had pizza from here it was pretty descent. You can also have breakfast here in the mornings which is complimentary. There was vending machines in the lobby which was excellent more hotels should have them. The rooms were clean and spacious, the bathrooms were fresh and clean. Staff were helpful and polite.
There is a big pool outside which was clean and bug free.

There lots of shops and restaurants nearby. 5 mins or so by car.

The hotel is a 15 mins drive from Atlanta city GA were its all happening

This was my reason for being here its real nice.

Good view of the airport if you get room same side as us which is the side receptions on.
Watching the planes land that close was cool (dont worry you cant hear a thing) good soundproofing

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
South Bend, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2009

I looked long and hard at hotels in the Atlanta area, and after reading mostly positive reviews about this hotel decided to book it for 5 days, and we were not disappointed. We chose to stay away from downtown, leave our car at the hotel, and take the free shuttle to the airport to catch the Marta system to downtown. A wise decision! The free shuttle provided by the hotel leaves and arrives every half hour, and with the execption of one time, arrived promptly. We also never had to wait more than ten minutes for it to pick us up from the airport. The public transportation system in Atlanta is one of the best we have ever experienced, with the train and bus system interlinked. If you are going to be there for more than a day, it is worth it to buy a pass. One trip is $1.75, and if you transfer or are there for a few days, that can add up, so the pass is a better deal, just buy it for how ever many days you will be there. The hotel has free parking, something you won't find downtown. Even with this hotel literally across the highway from the airport, we did not notice any airport noise, but we had requested a room on the street side; I would imagine the rooms facing the runway would be noisier. The rooms were a good sized, but the best part was the comfortable mattresses and the four fluffy pillows on each bed. The entire staff showed us what Southern hospitality is all about, from the front desk, to the maids, to the shuttle driver, and the breakfast attendant. The breakfast was excellent, with cheese omelets, make it yourself waffles, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, three choices of muffins, bagels, pastries, hard boiled eggs ( already peeled!), several choices of cereals,two choice of juice, milk, coffee. We saved alot of money by getting to have such a big breakfast and being able to eat a light lunch. There were adequate towels, and they were not too skimpy, but fluffy and not scratchy. The room was clean, looking like it had fairly new carpeting. The only complaint was it took almost 7 minutes for the water in the bathroom to get hot, so after the second day I figured out I needed to turn it on ahead of time and let it run quite awhile; a huge waste of water. NOthing close to eat except the McDonalds, so we ate while in town. We would recommend Mellow Mushroom Pizza. Overall, we would book there again and had a very pleasant stay.

We went to the zoo, very nice, cute new baby panda; the Botanical Garden ( they are renovating part of it so some parts were closed), High Museum of Art to see the Terra Cotta Soldiers exhibit; a Trashers NHL game ( it was freezing cold in there), and I highly recommend driving around out into the country. In fifteen minutes you can be in some cute little historic towns. Also did Coke a Cola; cost $15, not sure if it is worth that, but the tasting of Coke products from all the continents was fun.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
new orleans
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2009

all looked nice untile i got stuck in the elevator only to be told that it happens alot and dont worry they would have me out in no time. after that it was stairs for me (5 flights every day) the rooms were ok rundown a little but ok. tv selection small. advertised hot breakfast.....do it yourself micowave they meen.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2008

This was a comfortable, large room. We stayed for one night on our way to catch an early flight from Atlanta. Maybe our judgment was slightly colored by having just stayed at one of the worst motels ever in Montgomery (the Quality Inn on Carmicheal Road), but this place seemed liked a dream in comparison.

Everything was comfy and clean. You could hear some noise from cars on the road and some noise from planes, but I always travel with a small fan to create white noise (can't sleep without it) and with that in use, I had a good night's sleep. In fact, before I went to bed I didn't have the fan on at all, and the noise was still just a bit of minor background sound that didn't bother me.

The free breakfast was good, if basic. The hot food was breakfast burritos and such that you heated up yourself, but there was also danish and bagels and juice and cereal.

We paid just 6,000 reward points through the Choice Privileges program for this, and it was well worth it. I noticed this entry says the average price is $90, which sounds a bit high. I did a search, and on AOL travel rates start at $55 a night, which sounds more like it. We had a room with two queen beds, and I would've probably felt like I had a good deal paying up to $70 for that. I'd definitely stay again.

• Liked — Comfy and clean
  • Disliked — A bit of road/airplane noise
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Hotel Conference Center? Share your experiences!