“Worst retaurant experience ever” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 60 restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Thai
Decatur, Georgia
“Worst retaurant experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We sat down and noticed a baby cockroach crawling across our table. We told our waiter, who suggested we change tables, whereupon some other type of bug crawled immediately across our table. My daughter had an inedible meal, but we paid anyway, but as we did, another baby roach crawled next to us by the cashier/our waiter. Our waiter opined "I never see bugs, they must be following you. " HE must be BLIND. I asked for a "To Go" menu. I told him I would be calling the health department. The owner came out to our car, I thought to apologize for the bugs and the food, maybe offer a partial refund. Instead he wanted the menu back. I said "no," whereupon he opened the back door of my car, and grabbed the recommendation form we had driven all the way down to College Park to get for my daughter's application to the arts school, and crumpled it threatenlngly, saying, "Give me my menu." We called the police.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Goodyear, Arizona, United States
“Tasty, Tasty Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Cam (the owner) has great food. Service is always with a smile!

Visited February 2012
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“this is a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

No frills, but I really enjoyed this place. My wife had a noodle soup that was served with lots of mint and greens on the side. I had a noodle-brown gravy-broccoli dish that was great. Prices are very reasonable, fast, courteous, friendly service. I would rate this place A+.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“laos food! always good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008