“Looks can be deceiving” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Atlanta, Georgia
“Looks can be deceiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Like so many other reviewers, I can attest that the location is kinda depressing and the carpet was taped in places, but you don't go here for the decor. I'm vegetarian, and the tofu Drunken Noodles were excellent. Service on a Sunday evening was lightning fast, and the staff was friendly and then stayed out of the way. My friend and I sat and talked for an hour after dinner and I left happy. I would go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Thai chicken coconut soup is the best I have ever had. Phad Thai chicken is also very good. I have eaten here numerous times and everything has been great. The owner is very friendly. The prices are very reasonable also. I have never tried the sushi.

Visited March 2013
roswell
“Surprise Thai on the Southside.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Discovered this restaurant while working at the Scott Antique Market. The shopping center where it's located is run down, but overlook it because the food is so tasty. My favorite is the coconut soup with shrimp. They will deliver to hotels near the airport with a small minimum. Family owned and friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Nice Lunch Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Located just off Interstate I-85 and Old National Highway near numerous Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport (ATL) hotels like The Wyndham and Quality Inn is Zab-e-lee Restaurant where you can find affordable and tasty Thai food.

It is an easy walk from nearby hotels although I would not suggest doing so during the evening hours as the area can be uncomfortable to walk around at night. Zab-e-lee does offer delivery service which is free for orders over US$10.

For about US$8 you can get daily lunch specials that are some of the best Thai food you can get for under ten dollars.

My favorite, Chicken Pad Thai with Tom Yum Soup. Delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Delivery to nearby airport hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was traveling on business and staying at an airport hotel, no rental car, and desperate for a decent meal. I used Yelp to find this restaurant that would deliver & was pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received over the phone! The woman was pleasant, she didn't rush my order, she answered my questions and ensured she had every piece of information necessary to get my order to me.

The food was very good and the portion was quite generous. Prices were good as well!

If I'm ever in the area again I'll definitely order from Zab-e-lee's.

• 4 of 5 stars Food