“You have to try it.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Union City, Georgia
“You have to try it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place was great and I will be going back (soon). I was taken there last night on a first date. I was skeptical because of the location however, from the moment I walked in I felt that I was on vacation. The decor is great the food was plentiful, flavorful, a and fresh. The staff was friendly, quick , and respectful (the guy tried to order before I was ready and the young lady politely asked if he wouldn't mind until I was ready) Yes, I will be back...no, not with him.

Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food in Unexpected Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

The food has been great and consistent each and every time I visit the restaurant. I fly out of ATL airport often, so on return trips, I often stop past Zab-e-lee's before heading home. My favorite items on the menu are the inari pieces (tofu skins, sushi style), thai iced tea, vegetable spring rolls and tom-yum soup. I eat small meals, so this restaurant is great as it has options for smaller portions if you don't want a regular entree.

Considering the service, I have to admit it is hit or miss. I have been to the restaurant when the service was amazing, and I have also been when the service was to be desired. From experience, it seems the fewer customers in the restaurant the slower the service. In all, I would recommend Zab-e-lee's if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

Please note, the location is hard to find, as it is all the way in the back of a scary looking shopping center and does not have any signage off the street.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Excellent Thai Food - Customer Service Bar None”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is a hidden gem on the southside of Atlanta. No need for us southsiders to go all the way to Midtown for Thai. This family owned restaurant has been here for several years. The menu is quite varied, food is excellent and the service is some of the best I've had anywhere. Close to the airport so fine if you have a long layover or a conference and don't want hotel fare. GREAT place for us southsiders!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average food, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012 via mobile

Found this restaurant on tripadvisor. Did not have experience consistent with other reviews. Service was extremely slow, even with only two other tables in restaurant. An extra order of sushi was put on our plate - when this was pointed out, the server took their bare hands and removed it from the plate, while putting their hands on our other food. Overall, food just average, service and would not recommend.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Thai with A Lot of Soul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Had not been to this restaurant in more than 20 years when I left the neighborhood. It's in a corner of a shopping center near a major highway intersection near Atlanta's airport. Food is just excellent. Try the duck stir fry (duck is crispy and then added to vegetables). They serve Thai dishes not usually on menus and with sauces that are out of sight! The ginger sea bass and crispy catfish are also great choices. If you are a long layover at the Airport, this is one stop you could easily make! Otherwise it is a 20 minute drive from Downtown Atlanta and really is a treat. Try it!

• Visited January 2012