“Hotel-Located Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Four Oaks, North Carolina
“Hotel-Located Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The staff were great. The food was hot, came in about 15 minutes, and is as authentic as one can expect. The location is easy walking distance from several hotels. This place is attached to a bar inside of the hotel. Comfort Inn & Suites, College Park, GA.
Meal with tea cost $13.33 without tip. No tax.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, SC
“I waited 40 minutes to get the wrong food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was staying in the hotel connected so I gave it a try.
I was ignored at the reception counter for 5 minutes at a slow time.
Another 5 minutes to be greeted by a server and then was supposed to be surprised because he said he was going to bring me complementary chips and salsa, in a Mexican restaurant? Really?
I was finally able to order and after another 30 minutes, I was brought the wrong food.
I didn't stay to get the right food, I don't have that much time to invest in a hopefully average meal.
Oh, the chips and coke were average too.
I was seated at a normal booth in this restaurant but felt like I was sitting on the lip, very uncomfortable.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nelson City, Texas, United States
“Go for the Margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was skeptical when my traveling buddies chose Mexican food. I'm from Texas and can be quite choosy when it comes to this sort of food. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the food and the margaritas were killer!

Visited April 2013
Ames, Iowa
“Lunch Great, Diner... not so much”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at adjoining hotel when laid over on 22 Feb 2013. Had a early lunch which all agreed was great. Thought we'd see if they could do the same for diner. Worst meal I've ever paid for. Nothing fresh about it. Cold frozen vegetables, frozen chicken I've practically got no words for how bad it was. I've had better T.V. dinners. The service wasn't much better, there were four of us but the bill was all messed up and we had to remind our waitress who had what. Take a chance on lunch but find somewhere else for diner.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, bad prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This establishment is a good venue for an overall great time! The food is seasoned well and tastes fabulous, but there are no entrees with smaller portions. Drinks are not competitively priced at all!! I was quite disappointed that I spent $50 for four drinks and a moderately priced entree. The DJ on Saturday night distracted me from the mediocre service and the high prices. Would I go back? Yes, but I won't be spending $50 when I can go to other Mexican restaurants and enjoy the same type of good food and drinks for 30-40% less with excellent service!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere