“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

We had to overnight in ATL and couldn't be happier with this hotel. Very nice and clean. The entire staff was very friendly, this made our stay that much more enjoyable. If you have to overnight in ATL, this hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, December 23, 2011
Happy Holidays Waterqtr!

Thank you very much for reviewing my Garden Inn on your recent stayover in Atlanta. I am fortunate to have a great team who takes great pride in providing our guests with a Clean, Attentive and Friendly hotel.

Our location makes us a great option for staying prior to or after trips out of Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson International airport.

Please come again soon on your next trip!

Respectfully,

DL (678)686-8282

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

My wife and I checked in to this property for an overnight stay on Thanksgiving prior to catching a flight at Hartsfiele International. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Only one problem, there were no mattress pads on either bed, no pillowcases on one bed and only one sheet on each bed.

If you are able to bring your own bed linen, this might be a great property!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Dear Alabama Traveljack,

Thank you for the review of my Garden Inn during your recent Thanksgiving visit.

I apologize for the beds not being properly prepared. Our hotel beds should each have a mattress cover, bottom sheet, top sheet and duvet cover as well as pillow cases on every pillow.

If possible I would ask if you could email me or call my office so I can have more information on your room to use as a coaching opportunity for our Housekeeping team.

Please contact me when your travels bring you to Atlanta again. I would like to have another opportunity to show your family we are a great hotel.

Lenoir City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice dinner and had a wonderful night's sleep before leaving our car parked at the hotel while we vacationed in the Dominican Republic. Upon our return, the hotel's van picked us up at the airport and took us right to our car, which was ready for us to drive home to Tennessee. Everyone at the hotel was most friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Good Morning Bald Eagle 1776,

Thank you very much for reviewing my Garden Inn on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay. Our Park N' Fly rates are very popular with Southeast region drive to markets. We believe getting a great nights sleep and then taking our shuttle takes a little stress out of flying and makes for a nice start to vacation. I also wanted to thank you for using our Great American Grill and for recognizing our team here in College Park.

The next time you plan an adventure abroad please drive down from Tennessee and make us the part of the trip again. We will make sure you get in and out of Hartsfield International hassle free.

Happy Holidays!

SHARPSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Everyone was fantastic - perfect for business travelers. Pool, nothing to get excited about - clean but small. Workout room, small but nice. Rooms clean, well appointed and great and easy wi-fi.
Great food. Lobby inviting. Shuttle service to airport - quick and convenient!
FREE PARKING
Nice business center

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Good Day Jean P!

Thank you for reviewing my Garden Inn. We are fortunate to be part of a great brand with a fantastic location. Our Executive Chef William works hard with his team to deliver fresh, house made offerings which are simple and flavorful. The fitness room was just renovated in July and I am glad we could help you keep your routine.

Lastly being the friendliness, most attentive and clean hotel is our goal.

Please come again and safe travels to you!

Respectfully,

New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

We stayed here for one night before catching an early flight at ATL. The rooms were nice - actually really large, we had one with super high ceilings, plenty of parking, very friendly staff, only problem with staying so close to the airport is plane noise but that's no fault of the hotel and it magically stopped around 11pm. One great thing about staying at Hilton Garden Inn's is the free internet.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Hello Tiggeruth,

I appreciate the review of my Garden Inn and thank you and your family for staying with us in October.

We have many travelers staying with us before catching flights out of Atlanta. Our park and ride rates seem to be a great way of keeping the stress out of an early flight for many people in Atlanta as well as drive to feeder cities in the Southeast.

I am also happy to hear you were able to rest even though we sit directly under the flight paths of one of the busiest airports in the world. The rooms here were constructed well and this helps alleviate the noise while giving you ample space. On future visits our 3rd floor eastern facing rooms seem to be most quiet.

I also wanted to mention our internet offerings and platform are currently being upgraded. By the end of December the speed and connectivity will be greatly enhanced for wired and WIRELESS users. And it will always be FREE!

Lastly I appreciate the kind words on our people. I am fortunate to have a great team of Friendly and Attentive associates.

Safe Travels!

(678)686-8282
Davie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Standard HGI, service was very good and it was clean and comfortable. When I got to the room I saw they hadn't put soap nor shampoos in the bathroom plus the mouthwash was half full, meaning they had left the old one the last guest used? So I did have to request them for new toiletries which they brought in, but other than that housekeeping incident, it was a good hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear linisima,

Thank you for staying at my Garden Inn recently and for reviewing the hotel. I appreciate the candid feedback concerning our housekeeping performance.

I apologize your bathroom was not completely finished and assure you I will share this with our Housekeeping team.

Please stay with us again on your next trip to the Atlanta area. If possible I would like to buy your breakfast on your next visit. Just save this note and give me a call.

(678)686-8282
Jersey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

After a long flight from London found it a little difficult to locate the correct courtesy bus to take us to the hotel as didn't realise that there are 2 Hilton Garden Inns at Atlanta Airport. However, once at the hotel had no complaints at all. The reception staff were very welcoming and efficient and we were soon in our room. The room was clean with everything you need for an overnight stay. We had a drink in the bar but did not eat so cannot comment on the restaurant food.The free wi-fi access in the room was quick and very useful.The beds were extremely comfortable and after a good night's sleep we had a nice breakfast before taking the courtesy bus back to the airport to pick up our hire car. Would stay there again with no hesitation if we were to fly into Atlanta Airport again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear Moderntraveller,

Thank you for staying at my Garden Inn and for reviewing your experience. The Hilton Garden Inn brand and our hotel specifically take great pride in the pillars that make us successful.

The Great American Grill breakfast with cook to order and buffet offerings combined with full service staff make for a great start to your day. Our Garden Sleep System is the best sleep experience you can find with fully adjustable comfort settings. Lastly our wired and WIRELESS internet allow you to work, catch up with friends and stay connected at any time.

Our team of helpful and attentive associates brings it all together and I appreciate you recognizing them.

Please stay with us again and feel free to contact me personally if I can assist with future visits to my hotel.

Best regards and Safe Travels!

DL 678 686-8282

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!