“Best Hotel Experience Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Hotel Experience Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

A few friends of mine (5 of us) took a trip down to Atlanta from Columbia, SC. We went there without booking a hotel (bad idea). On the way there, which was very late (we arrived at 3am), we made a few phone calls to different hotels trying to find a good rate with great amenities. We eventually calleed Hotel Indigo and spoke with *Tametrea* and she gave us a great insight on their hotel and highly recommended it to us. We called a few others and felt we were over spending and decided to go there. She was very welcoming and we recieved a great experience. She was also able to give us some advice on great restaurants to visit as well as places that are must see Atlanta places. She ensure our stay was the best ever. She was very down to earth, honest, and probably the best worker there (IJS... that's my opinion).

We got 3 rooms 2 kings and 1 double. I personally had one of the Kings and it was the best sleep I've had in a long time. The shower was amazing with their large shower head. I felt right a home. You also have a great view of the airport seeing the airplanes land and take off. It the sounds isn't noticeable. If you don't mind staying 20-30 from downtown, I would say this would be the very best place to go. I never sign up for the hotel memberships. But because she recommended I will. I do believe my next stay in Atlanta will be there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Kevin G, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you the great write-up and wonderful comments about the staff - and especially Tametrea! Those first impressions are certainly lasting, and based on your experience it appears everything else throughout your stay went extremely well too. Because we are still a relatively new facility among the Atlanta airport hotels, we have been a well kept secret for a while and routinely able to accommodate walk-in requests (which I'm glad we could oblige in your travel). Because the secret is starting to "get out", I would highly recommend booking early the next time so we can ensure you another high-quality, comfortable room upon your return to Atlanta. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences with our traveling community and choosing Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport in College Park, GA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here b/c Delta screwed us on delay and cancellation. Was pleasantly surprised.
Rooms were very modern, and unique. This is much better than the options Delta usually offers.
Breakfast the next day....not so much.
This is probably more of a business hotel than a personal stay.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night while on the way to Mexico. It's close to the airport with a convenient shuttle. The hotel itself was a very pleasant surprise. Really cool modern decor in the common areas. Super comfortable rooms and beds. Nice bar with very pleasant service. Lovely fresh hot breakfast in the morning. The shuttle will also take you out for dinner and pick you up which seems to be the norm in this area but we were quite impressed. No cab fare! I think its nice to remember a good tip for your driver, since you saved all that money on a cab after all! We would definitely stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kevin G, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you so much for this assessment of our facility and service; and I couldn't agree with you more regarding the staff. When professionals like what they do and are self-motivated to deliver the BEST experience for our guests, it really shows. Your point you made regarding "no cab fare" is a rare and tangible feature we can offer with our property - thanks for pointing that out! All of us at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport, College Park are thrilled you chose us to "set the tone" for your fantastic vacation. We really are anxious for your return to share your Mexico stories with us ;-)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Hotel. I was welcome with a smile even though it was 1:30 AM. The 4:30 AM shuttle to the airport was prompt and was operated by a helpful gentlemen. I could tell the shuttle was new and well-equipped for bags, Not to mention seatbelts on each seat, safe!

The room itself was great I had a Keurig machine which I'm used to at home! The shower was very roomy and quite pleasant, Even added some ideas to my own home remodel.
As of the many hotel indigo properties I stayed at this one Held up to that same standard to expect.

Room Tip: Ask for a king suite,
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are so pleased that the Indigo brand has established itself in your selection process and has a special place with you when choosing hotel accommodations. At Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport in College Park, we constantly seek ways to "raise the bar" and deliver the very best possible experience for our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we certainly look forward to your next visit with us when you return to Atlanta (or any one of our other "eager to please" Hotel Indigo properties)!
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have never stayed in a "boutique" hotel but were pleasantly surprised. Delta paid for our stay due to air travel delays so we might never have chosen this property. The front desk person was incredibly efficient as she had a ton of Delta travelers to check in. Once we got to our room we were impressed by the decor. There were clean lines and a modern look. The tv was a nice size to see from the bed. There was an iphone docking station/radio if you are into that sort of thing. The size of the shower was incredibly large. The bathroom was well lit and clean. I really like the use of white in the shower because you can see that it is clean. Since our check in was so late we didn't look around the property for the other amenities. We did have a sandwich tray prepared from their kitchen and were NOT impressed. If you need a clean, comfortable room close to the airport this fits the bill.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Delores B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel due to the unfortunate circumstances of your flight being delayed. We will share your comments with our team in reference to the Guest Service Representative and the poor quality of the sandwich. We will see what we can do to make the boxed sandwiches more appetizing to our guests. We hope that if your travel brings you to Atlanta in the future that you will chose to stay with us. We hope to see you soon :)
Springville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed here and did the Park and Fly. Absolutely loved it. This will probably sound like a fake review, because there isn't one single thing that I could say bad about this hotel. The staff were great, very friendly. Each person we came in contact with from the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out were very personable. I hate nothing more than staying at a hotel and the front desk staff act as if they are doing you a favor by checking you in or out. Not so here. I wish I could remember everyone's name but the only one that stands out is Flavio, the night manager. The rooms are modern. Ours was very clean. Huge shower and great bath amenities. Loved that it had a Keurig coffee maker and we were able to get extra K cups at the front desk. They had THE most comfortable bed I have slept on. We were on our way to a 5 star all inclusive resort in Mexico, and the Indigo's bed was by far more comfortable. The bar/restaurant area looked nice, but we went out for dinner so we didn't have a chance to try it out. The shuttle drivers were very nice and talkative to us. Apparently, they call the Shuttle bus "Big Bertha" and my husband thought that was the driver. So apologies to the lady driver since my husband called her Bertha when he was thanking her for the ride! The male driver was super nice also and even picked us up at the International Terminal when we arrived back from our trip. I don't think they normally do that, but we got messed up on the directions and he was gracious enough to come get us. We've tried all different brands of hotels around the airport, but we will definitly be staying at the Indigo our next time around. Oh, and I loved that you could take your picture in the lobby and "share" it with other Indigo hotels. I thought that was really neat. And oops, I didn't mean to rate the pool as I have no idea if they have one or not!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and never heard any noises.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Delores B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's not a fake review I have the pleasure of working there every day . Your review put a smile on my face and really made me laugh out loud. I will share your comments with our team, especially Flavio and Ms. Sarah (lady shuttle driver). Big Bertha, even our shuttle is considered a part of our team and we like to share our hotel, team, and neighborhood with our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and know that whenever you visit the Atlanta Airport Area you always have family here @ Indigo. Sincerely, Your Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport Family
Mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a great hotel! The staff was very accommodating and the service was excellent. The hotel is 8 months old and very well done in a modern style. Our room was beautiful....very clean....comfortable bed with nice linens......large walk-in shower. The only drawback was that it was very noisy...had an end room on the 3rd floor southeast corner of the building. The noise from the planes, trains and garbage truck back up made it difficult to sleep. My husband and I would definitely stay here again but would request a room on the left side of the building as far away from the railway track as possible. A fellow traveler didn't have a noise problem, so location is the key. We ate breakfast in the dining room, and the food and service were excellent....a pretty place!

Room Tip: Be sure you are given a room on the left side of the building away from the train tracks and dumpste...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our friends in the traveling community. Our team is thrilled that we can look forward to you and your husband returning to Hotel Indigo and because in part to your input, our staff is actively seeking solutions to reduce external noise; such as having dumpster pick up later in the day as well as having ear plugs available for our guests. It is feedback like yours that helps us explore interesting options to help keep us at our best – for you our guests! We are anxious for your return so we can show you some of these improvements :-) Sincerely, your Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport Family.

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!