“UNHAPPY Customer” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in College Park
College Park
“UNHAPPY Customer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I ended up not sleeping in the room. Just dropped my items off and came back the next morning to check out. My bedspread have blood stains on it. Will not pre-pay again because I was not able to cancel my room. I was VERY EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED. Luckily, Therate was not much, but still feel I overpaid based on the quality of the rooms. If I choose Days Inn again I will have to have a different location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Yakima, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

When I booked the hotel I expected ,because of price, that it would be a less then a 4 star hotel. But this place doesn't even deserve a 1. The place was awful. Dirty room, bathroom was so dirty that we put towels in the tubs and on the floor and didn't dare sit on the toilet. We slept with our clothes on.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Newnan, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

FYI: I'm not a dvia...that being said..DISGUSTING. Rooms smelled-couldn't even eat in there (went to my car). Really bad carpet stains. The toilet was plastic with this pumping system on top (don't ask...I was confused myself). Didn't even feel comfortable taking a dump. So I got super constipated. I realize that the Inn is next to an airport..so I would guess I would get airplane noise...but if it is on a westbound operation(which it was)--you are directly under the runway. Nice the first few times seeing planes land that close...got some really cool pics..but when you have to go to bed because you have to get up at 3am to work and go LOOK at airplanes...that was the last thing I wanted to hear or see. I was prepared and brought boxed wine. Unfortunately the ice machines didn't work. None of them. I found this out when I went to the lobby and asked an employee. He had literally three teeth. It took him four times telling me that the machines were not working before I understood what he said. So I was forced to drink warm wine. Warm wine gets you tipsy way faster than chilled wine. Anyways...I scheduled my stay for three nights....I only stayed that one time. I couldn't stay there another night. I slept at the airport instead. NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road

Address: 4505 Best Rd., College Park, GA 30337
Location: United States > Georgia > College Park
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road 2*
This property has newly been renovated.Rooms come with either a king size bed or two double beds. We are the closest days inn by the airport.We provide a free continental breakfast each morning,also free shuttle service to and from airport starting at 4:30am ending at 2:00am. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road Hotel College Park

If you own or manage Days Inn College Park, Airport Best Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.