“Early check in” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in College Park
Tucson, Arizona
“Early check in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We reserved the room for early check in on Monday morning, Oct. 7. Sunday night the weather caused many flight cancellations and there was not a room available when we arrived after our 16 hour flight from South Africa. We arrived at the hotel at 7:15 AM.

The hotel staff was friendly and they told us that as soon as housekeeping arrived they would have them work on a room for us. We were in a room by 8:30 AM. Our thanks to the front desk staff and especially Velina, Director of Housekeeping.

We check out at 4 PM to continue our flights west.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I like to say this was a remarkable hotel. The staff was courtesy, professional and just doing an excellent job in all ways. This was my first stay and I have travel the world and never experience the hospitality I experience here. These employee put the Hospitality in Southern Hospitality. Dana,Letasha,Ebony,Shauta',Kurtisha,Nataki,Terrance,Jeffrey and Michelle. They did a remarkable job doing my stay. They made it feel like home away from home. All the employee was excellent. I recommend this hotel to all of my constituent in the Armed Force and everywhere. Nice job to management on the training of these employee. It truly paid off.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm glad I chose here after a trans Atlantic flight. The shuttle bus was easy to find. The driver was helpful. Check in was a breeze. The room was spacious and the shower space was outstanding. Checking out was simple and in the early morning the shuttle was running every 15 minutes although I had been told it was every half hour. I didn't use the pool or any other facilities but for a post flight stopover it was perfect. I shall be booking again next February.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Irene R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, October 3, 2013

Thank you for your review Simon 1944.
I am glad that you had a great stay at my hotel. To accommodate our guests, we do run the airport shuttle every 15 minutes during peak hours and 30 minutes in less busy times.
We look forward to having you stay with us again in February. Just to let you know that we do have a heated indoor pool and hopefully you will be able to use this facility on your next visit.
I will share you comments with my staff.

At Your Service,
Irene Romero
Hotel Manager
404-763-8800
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Breakfast to say the least wasn't that good, I ordered off the menu hoping to get a better quality food than the buffet, the food was luke warm, the french toast was raw inside, I would have been better off getting the buffet, I wouldn't have had to wait 15 minutes for breakfast when if was slow. The servers were not very helpful, I got up 2 times asking if I could get a refill, they looked like they didn't want to be there, there was one gentleman that came out of the kitchen to help, he was helping alot of the tables and was very pleasant.

Overall the rest of my experience was nice, the staff was very accommodating and pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I flew into the Atlanta airport on a domestic flight and had no trouble locating the hotel's shuttle service. The shuttle driver could have been a little more helpful, but overall, the service was adequate. Check in was a breeze and the front desk agents were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I was joined by a friend who had driven in from out of town. She was a little upset that the hotel charges a parking fee. This policy is clearly stated on their website, so it was not a surprise. I had used the hot tub and pool prior to my friend's arrival. They were both maintained at a comfortable temperature. Our room was of sufficient size with a very nice, larger than usual mini fridge. The thermostat was easily set, and we were able to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. Our room was very quiet and our Internet connection worked great. We had an evening meal in the hotel's restaurant. The service was a little bit slow, but the food was EXCELLENT and well worth waiting for. The billing was all done correctly and we had no negative issues to address. I would definitely recomend this property to others and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

When making the reservation for the evening of July 29th for two rooms I failed to notice had entered the wrong month .... August instead of July. The lady at reception, Kurtisha, handled without a blink. Thank you Kurtisha!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a good experience here. Clean, comfortable room, and friendly staff. The hottub and pool were a nice touch, and I appreciate that the hottub was actually hot and not lukewarm. There's a restaurant and bar here too. The room rate was surprisingly low.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Greeting Phil:

Thanks so much for letting us know your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is only with guest feedback that we are able to provide you with the accommodation that you are accustom to during your travels. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ernejean Toney

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!