“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Breakfast to say the least wasn't that good, I ordered off the menu hoping to get a better quality food than the buffet, the food was luke warm, the french toast was raw inside, I would have been better off getting the buffet, I wouldn't have had to wait 15 minutes for breakfast when if was slow. The servers were not very helpful, I got up 2 times asking if I could get a refill, they looked like they didn't want to be there, there was one gentleman that came out of the kitchen to help, he was helping alot of the tables and was very pleasant.

Overall the rest of my experience was nice, the staff was very accommodating and pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I flew into the Atlanta airport on a domestic flight and had no trouble locating the hotel's shuttle service. The shuttle driver could have been a little more helpful, but overall, the service was adequate. Check in was a breeze and the front desk agents were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I was joined by a friend who had driven in from out of town. She was a little upset that the hotel charges a parking fee. This policy is clearly stated on their website, so it was not a surprise. I had used the hot tub and pool prior to my friend's arrival. They were both maintained at a comfortable temperature. Our room was of sufficient size with a very nice, larger than usual mini fridge. The thermostat was easily set, and we were able to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. Our room was very quiet and our Internet connection worked great. We had an evening meal in the hotel's restaurant. The service was a little bit slow, but the food was EXCELLENT and well worth waiting for. The billing was all done correctly and we had no negative issues to address. I would definitely recomend this property to others and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

When making the reservation for the evening of July 29th for two rooms I failed to notice had entered the wrong month .... August instead of July. The lady at reception, Kurtisha, handled without a blink. Thank you Kurtisha!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a good experience here. Clean, comfortable room, and friendly staff. The hottub and pool were a nice touch, and I appreciate that the hottub was actually hot and not lukewarm. There's a restaurant and bar here too. The room rate was surprisingly low.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Greeting Phil:

Thanks so much for letting us know your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is only with guest feedback that we are able to provide you with the accommodation that you are accustom to during your travels. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ernejean Toney
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Getting a shuttle to the hotel from the airport could be an adventure! Shuttle driver is missing out on making some extra bucks by not helping people in and out of the van with their luggage.
As for the property, I got what I paid for: a nice, clean, safe, and convenient place to sleep. My room was across from ice/vending machine, but I wasn't inconvenient by it, nor would dare to complain after getting a very decent rate.
I would have prefer to stay at a different property, but I don't think it would have made any difference. This property had what I needed and then some!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Greeting Mat1090:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are striving to Change Your View of Holiday Inn. With our parent company, IHG, we have relaunched and renovated all Holiday Inns domestically, and we are striving to reinvent ourselves to guest such as you. We appreciate you noticing, and we look forward to having you return. Safe travels.

Ernejean Toney
Opelika, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for my sister and I to meet prior to a trip to Mexico. This hotel has a park, stay and fly rate for 7 days parking free. I called and asked if we stayed the night before we left and the night after we returned, could we get a forward parking and reverse parking rate. After some discussion, it was decided that we could. All was perfect, including the bar and restaurant. When we checked out the last time, both of our parking was covered and all was good. There is also a Ruby Tuesday's next door. They do not offer a shuttle to the international terminal off I-75. It is a $20 cab ride. Still looking for that shuttle:)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi Jerri:

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for allowing us the opportunity to host you and your sister during your recent visit. We strive to offer convenient times and shuttle service to and from the Hartsfield Jackson Airport. At this time, there is no shuttle service to the international terminal from any of the local hotels in the airport area. The shuttle that we offer will take you to the domestic terminal where you can take the airport shuttle over to the international terminal. I hope that for future visits this information will help, and make your visit much more effortless. Thanks again for your review. We hope you choose us as your hotel of choice for any future visits to Atlanta.

Cordially,
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and normally I am given a choice to provide a credit card for incidentals. When I arrived at midnight to this hotel I was asked for a credit card, the room was already prepaid but didn't make a difference, besides the fact that I was leaving in a few hours and would not have time for incidentals. Well I was not allowed to check in until I provided with a credit card (would not take cash either). This is the last time I stay in this place.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!