“Nice property with great restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Houston
“Nice property with great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I flew into the Atlanta airport on a domestic flight and had no trouble locating the hotel's shuttle service. The shuttle driver could have been a little more helpful, but overall, the service was adequate. Check in was a breeze and the front desk agents were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I was joined by a friend who had driven in from out of town. She was a little upset that the hotel charges a parking fee. This policy is clearly stated on their website, so it was not a surprise. I had used the hot tub and pool prior to my friend's arrival. They were both maintained at a comfortable temperature. Our room was of sufficient size with a very nice, larger than usual mini fridge. The thermostat was easily set, and we were able to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. Our room was very quiet and our Internet connection worked great. We had an evening meal in the hotel's restaurant. The service was a little bit slow, but the food was EXCELLENT and well worth waiting for. The billing was all done correctly and we had no negative issues to address. I would definitely recomend this property to others and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

When making the reservation for the evening of July 29th for two rooms I failed to notice had entered the wrong month .... August instead of July. The lady at reception, Kurtisha, handled without a blink. Thank you Kurtisha!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a good experience here. Clean, comfortable room, and friendly staff. The hottub and pool were a nice touch, and I appreciate that the hottub was actually hot and not lukewarm. There's a restaurant and bar here too. The room rate was surprisingly low.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Greeting Phil:

Thanks so much for letting us know your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is only with guest feedback that we are able to provide you with the accommodation that you are accustom to during your travels. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ernejean Toney
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Getting a shuttle to the hotel from the airport could be an adventure! Shuttle driver is missing out on making some extra bucks by not helping people in and out of the van with their luggage.
As for the property, I got what I paid for: a nice, clean, safe, and convenient place to sleep. My room was across from ice/vending machine, but I wasn't inconvenient by it, nor would dare to complain after getting a very decent rate.
I would have prefer to stay at a different property, but I don't think it would have made any difference. This property had what I needed and then some!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Greeting Mat1090:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are striving to Change Your View of Holiday Inn. With our parent company, IHG, we have relaunched and renovated all Holiday Inns domestically, and we are striving to reinvent ourselves to guest such as you. We appreciate you noticing, and we look forward to having you return. Safe travels.

Ernejean Toney
Opelika, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for my sister and I to meet prior to a trip to Mexico. This hotel has a park, stay and fly rate for 7 days parking free. I called and asked if we stayed the night before we left and the night after we returned, could we get a forward parking and reverse parking rate. After some discussion, it was decided that we could. All was perfect, including the bar and restaurant. When we checked out the last time, both of our parking was covered and all was good. There is also a Ruby Tuesday's next door. They do not offer a shuttle to the international terminal off I-75. It is a $20 cab ride. Still looking for that shuttle:)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and normally I am given a choice to provide a credit card for incidentals. When I arrived at midnight to this hotel I was asked for a credit card, the room was already prepaid but didn't make a difference, besides the fact that I was leaving in a few hours and would not have time for incidentals. Well I was not allowed to check in until I provided with a credit card (would not take cash either). This is the last time I stay in this place.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my very first time in Atlanta ever. I couldn't have had a better experience or a better team of staff members. Speaking of staff members, just to name a few: Debra (front desk) always professional, Ebony(so helpful & cute), then there's Kurtisha(reservations manager) very,very stern and pleasant, Velina(director of housekeeping)simply a joy to see every morning, Stacey(accounting department)very cheerful and happy all the time, last but not least Terrance( hotel manager)sure look nice & professional in his suits, was so helpful and a pleasure to see and meet. I definitely can't forget about Sherita(human resource department)very friendly and this lady sure wears her clothing well, Lady B (red head) I'll call her,(restaurant server)was a ray of sunshine the entire two weeks of my stay, Mrs. Erniska(sales department), you talking about some southern hospitality. Well words don't describe the entire staff members at this beautiful, well trained in hospitality, team of PROFESSIONAL staff members at this hotel. I just wanted to take them all back to my hometown and hire them to teach all persons in the same field what the hotel life is suppose to look like. I'm still in a Ah-Ha moment! I wouldn't have ever imagined that one hotel could house such a WONDERFUL group of people who are so Excellent in their careers. If I have failed to mention any names, it's because I can't think of them right now but you are not forgotten and all of you deserve an incentive, raise, promotion, or a day off with pay for all your hard work." Thank You" Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport-South Hotel for an Awesome Experience at your establishment! Whenever I come to Atlanta, I'll be residing with you at your hotel. I'm purposely coming back to experience the Love that I felt during my time there. I'm filled with such Gratitude towards all the staff members efforts that made my stay UNFORGETABLE! You guys Rock! A Magnificent, Awesome, Wonderful, and Pleasant hotel staff!!!!!!!!!! I have such Admiration for all of you! Keep up the Great work! If no one else notices, I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Awesome & continue to Grow in all your Gifts!!!!!! PS... my housekeeper Volonda(I think the spelling of her name is correct) was, is the Best in the world! Hats off to you Miss Lady!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta Airport Marriott
Atlanta Airport Marriott
#5 of 27 in College Park
4.0 of 5 stars 560 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!