I flew into the Atlanta airport on a domestic flight and had no trouble locating the hotel's shuttle service. The shuttle driver could have been a little more helpful, but overall, the service was adequate. Check in was a breeze and the front desk agents were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I was joined by a friend who had driven in from out of town. She was a little upset that the hotel charges a parking fee. This policy is clearly stated on their website, so it was not a surprise. I had used the hot tub and pool prior to my friend's arrival. They were both maintained at a comfortable temperature. Our room was of sufficient size with a very nice, larger than usual mini fridge. The thermostat was easily set, and we were able to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. Our room was very quiet and our Internet connection worked great. We had an evening meal in the hotel's restaurant. The service was a little bit slow, but the food was EXCELLENT and well worth waiting for. The billing was all done correctly and we had no negative issues to address. I would definitely recomend this property to others and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Holiday Inn College Park
- College Park Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport Hotel is conveniently located off I-85 adjacent to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL). Our hotel provides guests with easy access to Atlanta's major businesses and attractions. In addition, the Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport offers complimentary shuttle service to the Atlanta airport. Our full-service Atlanta hotel is just minutes from countless attractions and shopping options, including the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena, CNN Center, Turner Field, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke and Centennial Olympic Park. Atlanta corporate travelers will appreciate our Atlanta hotel's location near area businesses such as Coca-Cola, CNN as well as the Georgia Int'l Convention Center. Atlanta's Georgia World Congress Center is just eight miles away. Our hotel offers 3500 sq. ft. of event space with full catering and A/V services available. A 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi are available to accommodate your business and personal needs. During your stay at our award-winning Atlanta hotel, enjoy premium amenities like an indoor pool with a whirlpool, our Nautilus-equipped fitness center and the American Brasserie Restaurant and Lounge, which offers a variety of favorites in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Room service is also available for your convenience. Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport the best choice for comfort and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.