“This is not the JW you know who...but I didn't paid for JW either” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Los Angeles, CA
“This is not the JW you know who...but I didn't paid for JW either”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Getting a shuttle to the hotel from the airport could be an adventure! Shuttle driver is missing out on making some extra bucks by not helping people in and out of the van with their luggage.
As for the property, I got what I paid for: a nice, clean, safe, and convenient place to sleep. My room was across from ice/vending machine, but I wasn't inconvenient by it, nor would dare to complain after getting a very decent rate.
I would have prefer to stay at a different property, but I don't think it would have made any difference. This property had what I needed and then some!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Greeting Mat1090:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are striving to Change Your View of Holiday Inn. With our parent company, IHG, we have relaunched and renovated all Holiday Inns domestically, and we are striving to reinvent ourselves to guest such as you. We appreciate you noticing, and we look forward to having you return. Safe travels.

Ernejean Toney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Opelika, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for my sister and I to meet prior to a trip to Mexico. This hotel has a park, stay and fly rate for 7 days parking free. I called and asked if we stayed the night before we left and the night after we returned, could we get a forward parking and reverse parking rate. After some discussion, it was decided that we could. All was perfect, including the bar and restaurant. When we checked out the last time, both of our parking was covered and all was good. There is also a Ruby Tuesday's next door. They do not offer a shuttle to the international terminal off I-75. It is a $20 cab ride. Still looking for that shuttle:)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi Jerri:

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for allowing us the opportunity to host you and your sister during your recent visit. We strive to offer convenient times and shuttle service to and from the Hartsfield Jackson Airport. At this time, there is no shuttle service to the international terminal from any of the local hotels in the airport area. The shuttle that we offer will take you to the domestic terminal where you can take the airport shuttle over to the international terminal. I hope that for future visits this information will help, and make your visit much more effortless. Thanks again for your review. We hope you choose us as your hotel of choice for any future visits to Atlanta.

Cordially,
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and normally I am given a choice to provide a credit card for incidentals. When I arrived at midnight to this hotel I was asked for a credit card, the room was already prepaid but didn't make a difference, besides the fact that I was leaving in a few hours and would not have time for incidentals. Well I was not allowed to check in until I provided with a credit card (would not take cash either). This is the last time I stay in this place.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my very first time in Atlanta ever. I couldn't have had a better experience or a better team of staff members. Speaking of staff members, just to name a few: Debra (front desk) always professional, Ebony(so helpful & cute), then there's Kurtisha(reservations manager) very,very stern and pleasant, Velina(director of housekeeping)simply a joy to see every morning, Stacey(accounting department)very cheerful and happy all the time, last but not least Terrance( hotel manager)sure look nice & professional in his suits, was so helpful and a pleasure to see and meet. I definitely can't forget about Sherita(human resource department)very friendly and this lady sure wears her clothing well, Lady B (red head) I'll call her,(restaurant server)was a ray of sunshine the entire two weeks of my stay, Mrs. Erniska(sales department), you talking about some southern hospitality. Well words don't describe the entire staff members at this beautiful, well trained in hospitality, team of PROFESSIONAL staff members at this hotel. I just wanted to take them all back to my hometown and hire them to teach all persons in the same field what the hotel life is suppose to look like. I'm still in a Ah-Ha moment! I wouldn't have ever imagined that one hotel could house such a WONDERFUL group of people who are so Excellent in their careers. If I have failed to mention any names, it's because I can't think of them right now but you are not forgotten and all of you deserve an incentive, raise, promotion, or a day off with pay for all your hard work." Thank You" Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport-South Hotel for an Awesome Experience at your establishment! Whenever I come to Atlanta, I'll be residing with you at your hotel. I'm purposely coming back to experience the Love that I felt during my time there. I'm filled with such Gratitude towards all the staff members efforts that made my stay UNFORGETABLE! You guys Rock! A Magnificent, Awesome, Wonderful, and Pleasant hotel staff!!!!!!!!!! I have such Admiration for all of you! Keep up the Great work! If no one else notices, I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Awesome & continue to Grow in all your Gifts!!!!!! PS... my housekeeper Volonda(I think the spelling of her name is correct) was, is the Best in the world! Hats off to you Miss Lady!!!!!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I would like to extend a "Special Thank You" to Kurtisha St. Ville, Reservations Coordinator, Stacy Dingle, Account Manager, Guest Services: Ebony, Letasha, Debra Alston for making my first-time visit to Atlanta for The Gathering, a week-long conference Exceptional in every way. I appreciate the Great Job Housekeeping did everyday to my room. This awesome experience has shown me that this Holiday Inn is where I will be staying next time I visit College Park Georgia.

Room Tip: Sixth Floor -Executive Suite (636) very quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks so much for for taking the time to give us review, and to acknowledge our team members. We value your comments, and thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel is moderately nice, however the service is horrible. Used bar of soap in the shower to greet me in the morning. Housekeeping showed up at 5 pm to clean the room after I had just returned from an all day meeting. Front desk clerks are very rude. When I checked out and told them about the conditions and no housekeeping, sorry sir have a nice day. I have had better service at a Motel 6. One of the worst place to have business conference I have ever attended, kids running around the hall screaming and the hotel staff did not say a word.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Steve T,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I think a lot of people end up here because of flight delay issues. I spent the night due to mechanical issues with my plane. When the Delta customer service agent handed me my voucher and said I'd be staying at the Holiday Inn, I admit I cringed. I'm a bit of a hotel snob and I always think of Holiday Inn properties as bare bones and basic. But for one night I thought I'd suck it up. The room itself was equal to any Marriott I've stayed in. The only negative was that it smelled of moth balls. But it was very clean. Since I got there late, I grabbed a drink and some food at the hotel bar (the restaurant was already closed.) The food options were what I expected but the service was very good. I must say the service was pleasant all around, from the shuttle driver to the front desk to the bartender. Another benefit is its proximity to the airport. No more than a 10 minute drive so it makes if very convenient for early morning flights.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. We recently renovated our guestrooms and meeting space to create a "Great Hotel Guest Love", and we appreciate your acknowledgement our our hotel guestrooms and the service that was provided. The staff and I look forward to having your return.

Thanks,
Ernejean Toney

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!