I only stayed one night and am regretting it GREATLY!! Made a reservation online and was told that I was paying for a room that was a special offer "VIP w/ Complimentary Breakfast" included. I PREPAID the room. First of all, the breakfast was NOT COMPLIMENTARY! When I mentioned this to the Front Desk, I was told that I had to PROVE that I was supposed to receive this and then had to return to my room to retrieve my confirmation page to which it did not mention the complimentary breakfast AS PROMISED. The "Manager" then proceeded to give my husband and I breakfast tickets. When we checked out account, we had been charged for the COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST and charged TWICE for the room that was prepaid!!!! The "Manager" told us that we had to make sure the confirmation included the complimentary breakfast. REALY!! How about Hoiiday Inn ensures that the online rep does not MISLEAD the guests? How about the front desk clerk take the time to investigate the issues instead of demanding that the guests PROVE themselves? Is that customer service? My husband and I will NEVER stay at this hotel or ANY Holiday Inn ever again. We are still awaiting the refund of the second charge to our card for the room and the complimentary breakfast which turned out not to be complimentary. Regarding the breakfast, it's not even good. Everything was cold and the breads and pastrys were hard and dry. As a warnng, if you decide to book with this hotel via online, do yourself a favor and DO NOT fall for the "complimantary breakfast" crap and be sure to double check your confirmation to ensure that it says what you're supposed to receive because it doesn't show at the front desk and you'll be asked to PROVE yourself.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South Hotel
- Holiday Inn College Park
- College Park Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport Hotel is conveniently located off I-85 adjacent to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL). Our hotel provides guests with easy access to Atlanta's major businesses and attractions. In addition, the Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport offers complimentary shuttle service to the Atlanta airport. Our full-service Atlanta hotel is just minutes from countless attractions and shopping options, including the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena, CNN Center, Turner Field, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke and Centennial Olympic Park. Atlanta corporate travelers will appreciate our Atlanta hotel's location near area businesses such as Coca-Cola, CNN as well as the Georgia Int'l Convention Center. Atlanta's Georgia World Congress Center is just eight miles away. Our hotel offers 3500 sq. ft. of event space with full catering and A/V services available. A 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi are available to accommodate your business and personal needs. During your stay at our award-winning Atlanta hotel, enjoy premium amenities like an indoor pool with a whirlpool, our Nautilus-equipped fitness center and the American Brasserie Restaurant and Lounge, which offers a variety of favorites in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Room service is also available for your convenience. Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport the best choice for comfort and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.