“Great place for Stay and Fly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 27 hotels in College Park
Birmingham
“Great place for Stay and Fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a great Holiday Inn close to the Atlanta Airport. We purchased the stay/fly package and left our car there for the 2 weeks we were gone on vacation. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful when we needed to print down our friends boarding passes. They had us to our terminal on time and when we returned, we called the hotel and they were there in about 10 minutes to pick us up. Even though we were gone for 2 weeks, there was no additional charge to leave our vehicle....that in itself says I will stay there again and have even sent friends there to stay the night before. Great place with a friendly staff.......THANKS

Room Tip: King room was great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I just wanted to review my experience with the Holiday Inn Atlanta South. My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at your hotel the Staff were especially friendly and helpful. One of your hotel staff employees were extememly helpful Mrs. Debra Alston went above and beyond her call of duty. Mrs. Alston helped my daughter and I get set-up with a beautiful, help to get cab service to Clark Atlanta University for our visit. What great employee you have.

Thanks Again
Dionne L. Greene

Room Tip: Any room at this hotel would be great!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mentone, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This wasn't a bad place. I guess I didn't read the description well enough. I usually only stay where I can have a micro-fridge combination. I like to boil water for herb tea at night and heat up my hot pack for my back. I stayed here four nights because I was working in the area and found it most inconvenient to get dressed to go down the hall and boil water for tea. The coffee maker just doesn't get it hot enough. Also no free breakfast. Very nice housekeepers. Really clean hotel. Great sound proofing from other rooms. My first night there I heard the airport noise all night but I am so used to absolute silence at night and probably this would not bother most people. I got used to it and by the second night did not notice the sound of the planes taking off.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear JKeesler,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am so glad you liked the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness of our staff. I would like apologize we do not have a refrigerator and a microwave in your room. I am sorry we do not offer free breakfast. However, you may check our on-site restaurant that offers a variety of food selections at an affordable price. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, Please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for staying with us.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Bollezeele, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

good place to stay for one/two nights
very regular shuttle service from / to airport
possibility to let luggages in the hotel (very helpful to visit Atlanta)
restaurant Ruby Tuesday just near the hotel
very friendly service
pool and jacuzzi clean

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recently had a fifteen night stay. Both front desk & maid service conscientiousness, attentiveness, responsiveness, and hospitality were excellent, especially Ms. Kurtisha St. Ville, Bianca, and Natasha! The room amenities and cleanliness were very good. The hallways and elevator cleanliness was below average mostly due to dated carpet and skuffs on the walls. The lounge area is dated and unattractive and feels unclean. The free morning coffee is good but was often empty during specified availability hours b/t 6am-9am.
There is a $6/day parking charge that I was not aware of when making reservation however they waived this charge and lowered my nightly rates during the second week of my stay. Again, the front desk staff was very accommodating.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and we did have a little trouble with directions. We were checked in quickly and efficiently. Breakfast was good with lots of variety and coffee was also available in a travel cup as well. The driver was prompt and we arrived at the airport in minutes. We felt comfortable leaving our car in the parking lot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Snohomish, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Located very close to the Atlanta airport was why I chose this hotel. I had a morning flight the next day and I did not want to deal with the heavy Atlanta traffic. The bad thing about being so close to the airport is the noise. The hotel seemed to have an above average amount of sound proofing so it was not unbearable, but just know that this location is not quiet.

The $6 parking seemed secure which is better than some reviews of surrounding hotels.

The free wifi was OK.

The room was average with a large closet and large walk-in shower (no tub).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear IP_Travelers,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am happy to know that you found our location to be convenient for your needs. However, I apologize that you were inconvenienced by the noise levels experienced. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Again, many thanks for the candid feedback.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!