“Cool Inside” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Redwood City, California
“Cool Inside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped by on the way to the airport. My two female traveling companions really enjoyed their blackened tilapia salad and chicken salad sandwich. They both said the meal was different, fresh and delicious. I had the bleu bacon burger which was very good and cooked perfectly like I had ordered. The tater tots were overcooked though, making them a little too hard. The service was very good and the old gas station was a unique setting.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome time on spring evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

What a great conversion from an old gas station into a neighborhood hang out. Half the people here are regulars, and for good reason. Good selection of wine and beer, great outdoor seating, basic menu with a twist. Burgers and salads are terrific. If I lived here, I would be a regular too!

Deland
“Really good, I will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

It's worth the trip good Burgers' I can't wait to try other things. If the Gyro is as good as the Burger I keep coming back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Couldn't Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

... eating. The gas station look is cool (especially when they rolled up the bay doors) but the food steals the spotlight. I went there on a Monday evening with my family. I got the Southwest Quesadilla and it was excellent. The chicken had just the right amount of heat and the flavors were so amazing. I only wished they had given me a few chips with it. The kids menu is generic so I let my kids each order the Chicken Tacos off the adult menu even though they are still pretty young. They were a little spicy but it didn't stop them from eating every bite. My husband ordered Steak Tacos and they were gone before I even got a bite. There were a few problems. It was freezing both inside and out, it took a long time to get our check and it could have been a little cleaner but I will definitely go back. Next time I will try a burger because they looked delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
College Park, Georgia
“A Must-Visit when you are near Atlanta airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This cool hang-out in an adapted old gas station offers patio dining and great food with a southwest kick to it! My favorite is the Brake Pad burger with the always fresh cut jalapeños! The fish tacos are great, too!