“Really good, I will be back!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Deland
“Really good, I will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

It's worth the trip good Burgers' I can't wait to try other things. If the Gyro is as good as the Burger I keep coming back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Couldn't Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

... eating. The gas station look is cool (especially when they rolled up the bay doors) but the food steals the spotlight. I went there on a Monday evening with my family. I got the Southwest Quesadilla and it was excellent. The chicken had just the right amount of heat and the flavors were so amazing. I only wished they had given me a few chips with it. The kids menu is generic so I let my kids each order the Chicken Tacos off the adult menu even though they are still pretty young. They were a little spicy but it didn't stop them from eating every bite. My husband ordered Steak Tacos and they were gone before I even got a bite. There were a few problems. It was freezing both inside and out, it took a long time to get our check and it could have been a little cleaner but I will definitely go back. Next time I will try a burger because they looked delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
College Park, Georgia
“A Must-Visit when you are near Atlanta airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This cool hang-out in an adapted old gas station offers patio dining and great food with a southwest kick to it! My favorite is the Brake Pad burger with the always fresh cut jalapeños! The fish tacos are great, too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasty and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Although very chilly because of the openness of the restaurant, the good was pretty good. The service was better than average but not "very good". Overall great experience. Will dine again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great Atmosphere and Tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

A restaurant in an old gas station...brilliant! The atmosphere was awesome and the food was delicious. They had Coors light pitchers for $7 and I am pretty sure that a pint of beer at our close by hotel have cost us that much. I had the blackened Tilapia tacos (yum) and my husband had a burger. My son chose the chicken fingers. The food was great and the service even better. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves a quaint restaurant with good food, cheap beer, and a fun atmosphere.

Visited March 2013