“EXCELLENT SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2450 Old National Pkwy., College Park, GA 30349 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in College Park
Annapolis, Maryland
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were near the end of a 3400 mile road trip, 8 different hotels. Greta Berry made our last stay by far the best. Whatever we needed, she either had or got for us. Also kudos for Jimmy in the breakfast room.

Every time we come to Atlanta, we will stay here.

Room Tip: Top floor was just redone and was quiet
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was to stay in this hotel for 4 nights..But upon arrival I must say it was unaccepatable. The rooms are in need of renovations and they have an unpleasant odor. The indoor pool does not work and I was advised not to accept a room above the 1st floor. I love Comfort Suites but would not advise anyone to stay there until major renovations are completed. But, the Front Desk Agent was nice and very cordial even when i decided not to stay.

Room Tip: Always check trip advisor and call the hotel to see if they have been renovated. Never believe the...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
College Park, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels in my travel, I have never recieved such excellent service like I recieved from Greta Berry she has such a Great and professional personality she makes ever guest feel at home.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

"They were exceptional at taking care of me and my mom. I will stay at the property whenever i get the opportunity to be close to the Atlanta airport.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

The staff at this hotel is the entire reason for my continious returns! I can't say enough positives about Greta Berry, Jonique Walker and Jimmy! These girls deserve a raise! They are professional, over-the-top great customer supporters.. They are all there to make your stay as comfortable, and pleasurable as possible. And they do it well - courtious, kind & excellent service. Thank you Ladies for making my "home-away from home" a fantastic experience! Every time!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Augusta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

I booked my room at this hotel through Stay123.com. I did this because I was given 14 days free parking with one nights stay. When I checked into the hotel I was charged $8.00 more than the contracted price. I was promised that the mistake would be corrected within two weeks. A few days later rather than crediting my account, this hotel debited my card with an additional $14.99. After several calls they promised to correct the problem. This was a month ago so today I finally turned the matter over to my credit card company and they were quick to correct the Comfort Inn error. The room was marginally acceptable, but in great need need of renovation. The rooms were small and musty. The airport shuttle operated very infrequently and after waiting for 40 minutes in the cold, we finally had to call to be picked up. The breakfast bar was so bad it was laughable. This will likely be my last stay at any Comfort Inn.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Jackson Heights, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I loved this hotel. I had an unexpected flight layover and was disappointed I had to miss a portion of my vacation. However, this hotel made it bearable. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The free hot breakfast was welcome and the room was clean and adequate. I had a good night rest and enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Comfort-GA321, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Thank you for your terrific review! Come stay in Atlanta for a few nights and our friendly staff will be more than happy to print out directions to any of Atlanta's wonderful attractions. Our shuttle service can take you to and from the Airport, where you may catch the Marta train to any destination in downtown Atlanta! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South? Share your experiences!