“Worst Hotel Stay in My Life” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Cleveland

You added Knights Inn Cleveland to your Saves list
Knights Inn Cleveland
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   244 S Main St, Cleveland, GA 30528 (Formerly Days Inn Cleveland k)   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cleveland

Chanhassen
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Rooms all smelled horrible, gross insects everywhere inside the rooms, story's of property being rummaged through by staff. I had a millipede in my shower. the room above me had a cig in the toilet when they walked in. tube tv was got no reception or channels to choose from.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mandurah, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed a wonderful night in Cleveland, ga - loved the people and the town. Very limited options for accomodation. Plus for days inn was location, central and relatively clean. Negative was very old, bed was lumpy and towels,sheets paper thin. Staff very friendly and helpful. They could not direct me to a laundromat though and a drug store did and was a massive laundromat close by - they should have known and or found out. Hey it was an ok stay for a quick 1 night but very basic but ok.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tullahoma, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were working at the Bear on the Square Festival in Dahlonega, GA and unfortunately waited too late to book a room in the area. This was the cheapest and closest hotel.

We paid $80/night plus a $20/night pet fee for our 23lb Australian labradoodle (who was the cleanest thing in the room!!!)

Everything was gross. The sheets and towels were washed but it was obvious the blankets and shower were not. Multiple stains on carpet, walls, ceiling. Lamp looked like it had caught on fire at some point. Floor lamp only had 1 bulb so room was dark.

Luckily we found an open room at the Hikers Inn for Sunday night, so we only had to stay 2 nights.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The management at this motel is horrible! Very rude! I would sleep in my car before I ever stayed at this hotel again! I was staying there for a week, I asked to switch rooms because the air conditioner in my room was blowing out hot air. They gave me a new room, but then preceded to bang on my door at 7 am with a do not disturb sign ( I have 2 small children) the owner wanted to no why I wanted to switch rooms because the air was working fine now. His wife dug throught the trash that was left outside the door and had cigarette butts lined up on the desk and tried to scold me like I was a child about smoking in the room first of all if I had wanted a smoking room I would have asked for one I don't smoke in closed off spaces with my kids! I was being polite by throwing them in the trash rather than littering the sidewalk!!!! Just rude!

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Knights Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!