We spent a couple nights in the motel and Frank has created a gem in a place that needed one. The decorations are above and beyond what you will find in a chain. The coffee is great and there is a fridge and microwave. The bath was large and the beds comfortable. Frank is also a very attentive host and wants to please his guests. There is no breakfast served but the rates make that an acceptable trade off. He also has cottages if you need more room and they look even nicer. If you need a room in Clayton try this you will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Aire Cottages Hotel Clayton
- Mountain Aire Cottages Hotel
- Mountain Aire Cottages And Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn Upscale & Affordable Cottages, The Hillside House, Individual Kitchenette Rooms, or Suites Daily, Weekend, Weekly, or Monthly Getaways. Upscale and Affordable - Casual, Comfortable Charm. Centrally located to everything! Please Note: All interiors are Strictly Non-Smoking! ... more less