“Highbrow Houseware in the Hills of Northeast Georgia” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Shopping in Clayton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Rolla, Missouri
“Highbrow Houseware in the Hills of Northeast Georgia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

When I am in the hills of northeast Georgia I always try to stop by Timpson Creek Gallery to see what's new and get tips on the local happenings in a part of the world where they like to say "spring spends the summer". Everything is top drawer and you will find something that will compliment any home or office. In a building full of hand made pieces of art and really old cool stuff, the real treat is to see the one-of-a-kind creations that Dwayne Thompson crafts out of natural materials - his furniture is absolutely outstanding. If I were forty years younger I would ask for an apprenticeship.

A must see!

Visited May 2013
Cecile T, Owner at Timpson Creek Gallery, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your very kind words. Dwayne and I appreciate them very much. We strive very hard to make shopping at the Timpson Creek Gallery a unique and special experience. Each piece that we place in the store or that Dwayne creates is done with much thought as to whether it is to the same standards our customers have come to appreciate. We look forward to seeing you back in the store very soon.

“Something for Everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Shopping at Timpson Creek Gallery never fails to satisfy! The staff is lovely, courteous and helpful. The selection at Timpson Creek Gallery is amazing -- there is something there for everyone. Whether you are looking for one-of-a-kind jewelry (the turquoise jewelry is my favorite) or something special to wear or a one-of-a kind piece of furniture for your home or even a unique piece of artwork (they only have the best and most interesting pieces!) you will find what you are looking for! I always do!

Visited April 2014
Thank you Christy for your very kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our behalf. It is great to hear that you love our items and especially the turquoise jewelry. The jewelry is one of my favorites as well. We try very hard to only add items in the store that are unique, one of kind, and American Made. It is great that you appreciate that effort. We hope you get to come visit again very soon.

Cecile Thompson, owner
Lakemont, Georgia
“Rabun County Shopping Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Timpson Creek Gallery is an amazing store with curated art, home furnishings, antiques, hand crafted furniture, clothes, art, jewelry and so much more. Dwayne Thompson, co-owner with wife Cecile, is a true artisan. I have given him designs for furniture and light fixtures and everything he has hand crafted for me has been perfect. Timpson Creek Gallery is unlike any other store around. If you are looking for something truly unique and not mass produced in another country, you will love this place. T.C.G. is my go to store for items that will be treasured and cherished.

Visited April 2014
Thank you so much Craig-Michael! You are so kind and we appreciate the lovely review. We are so glad that we can be your Go-To store. It is always our pleasure to see you in the store. We always strive to have the unique items that you have come to love and appreciate. Thank you again!

Cecile Thompson, owner