“Complete crap” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Vegetarian, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Creative burgers, wings, well thought out menu with everything made in house. A full bar including 16 draft beers featuring craft and domestic. Outdoor seating and live music Friday and Saturdays May through October.
clayton
“Complete crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

The service sucks here everytime I get the same rude server and everytime he messes up. NEVER will I go there again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had spent the weekend at Black Rock Mountain State Park and wanted a good lunch before heading back to Snellville. Our grandsons...ages 8 & 10... were very comfortable at the restaurant. The kids menu was very good. My husband and I had hamburgers that were good. The service was fast and with two little guys that was important. I'd go there again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Duluth, Georgia
“Great Spot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

One of the few places to take in a ball game and have drinks in the small town of Clayton. My friend and I both got burgers and they were excellent!! Our bartender was also great and the atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. Outside there was a band playing around an open fire pit. Cant wait to go back.

Gainesville, Florida
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant based on a local residents recommendation. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is in an old gas station. The atmosphere was quaint, the food was awesome, the service was great, and the prices extremely reasonable. You will not be disappointed.

Perry, Georgia
“well again it was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were back again this month and ate here twice - it is always great. food is the best, the only complaint I have is having to wait to be waited on. It would be understandable if they had of been busy at that time but they were not and I had to go ask for menus. Only complaint but the food makes up for that. I wish they would open one of these in Perry Georgia..