“Great place for a business meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Christmas comes early!
Ranked #1 of 5 Clarkesville B&B and Inns
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great place for a business meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My company had a two-day business meeting at Glen Ella. We have been there twice and both times, the only complaint I hear is that everyone gains weight from the awesome food.
My event contact, Debbie was great each step of the planning process. All expectations were met and then some. I know most people come here for a romantic getaway, but this is also a great place to meet outside of the office with no distractions (except the view!).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Gainesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed at Glen Ella for Valentine's Day weekend, but when I went to Tripadvisor, it wouldn't let me write another review so soon after my last review in Decemeber of the inn (proof that it's worth going back...again and again!!) ....so I'm back to review it and make sure everyone knows that IT IS THE BEST!
My husband LOVE Glen Ella. From the tranquility of the location, to the immaculate, peaceful rooms, to the outstanding service, we never tire of our trips to this beautiful inn. In fact, it is never a question of "IF" we are going....just "WHEN."
There is nowhere quite like this inn...and I spend a lot of time looking for new places in GA to explore. We love Savannah, try new places in the mountains at times, and even enjoy a night in Atlanta occasionally, but Glen Ella is at the top of the list. It's our "go-to" escape always.
We love that it is a short drive (little over an hour), but it feels so far away from our hectic lives. We can go for a night or two, and it feels like so much longer. We love arriving, parking our car, and enjoying the serenity of the grounds and room. We are welcomed warmly, but we have total privacy. We can talk, read, walk, explore the surroundings, and reconnect as a couple. When it comes to dinner time, there is nothing like the Glen Ella restaurant experience. It is completely serene and peaceful, AND the food is OUTSTANDING!!!!! The next morning the breakfast is the same.....OUTSTANDING!
I always love sharing about this beautiful inn. Since we found it about three (?) years ago, I just want others to be able to enjoy such a great stay here.
Thanks to Lucie and Ed....and the whole staff. You create an experience that is unforgettable for your guests.

Room Tip: We love the top floor-penthouses...and I saw the renovations done recently! Beautiful! ....but we a...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This inn was brought back to life by a couple who purchased it in the 1980's and created something magical. Now, under new ownership, the restaurant continues to be worth the trip. The inn itself seems to need some spiffing up in various areas. The dirt road running by the inn seems a lot busier than it was a while back and, as a result, there is a lot of dust from the traffic. We would return just for the food next time we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I planned this past weekend as a secret for my wife. We stay very busy with our 4 children and needed some time for each other. The stay at Glen-Ella was perfect and my wife was extremely happy with the surprise. The location is secluded and beautiful. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. The food was terrific. It was the perfect weekend and we look forward to going back again as soon as possible.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My daughter and I visited Glen-Ella in Feb. 2014. I loved the country setting and the rooms. Everything was relaxing and peaceful. I'm hoping to visit at a time of the year that I get see the meadow in full bloom. The first night we arrived, we had dinner in the dining room and the meal was so tasty, with portions that were more than enough for one person. Everything was delicious. The staff was freindly and very helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The rooms here were so beautiful and quaint. Just what you want from a historic inn! The rooms have Keurig machines and breakfast was so yummy in their restaurant. It was such a quiet spot as well to just relax on the deck, the pool or at the fire pit. My family and friends stayed at the Inn for my wedding weekend and it was just gorgeous! The owners, Ed and Luci, were so wonderful to me and my family. The Penthouse suite was large and perfect for getting ready for the wedding and the large jacuzzi tub was much appreciated after the wedding and reception! I highly recommend this location for anyone wanting a quiet, romantic weekend away or for your big wedding day!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My daughter's wedding weekend was at Glen - Ella Springs Inn. It was magical, beautiful, peaceful and oh so relaxing. The wedding was beautiful, the food delicious and the service exceptional. Thank you Glen Ella for making my daughter and son in law 's wedding day perfect. Paula S.

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Glen-Ella Springs Inn? Share your experiences!