“A gem in Clarksville!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dawsonville, GA
“A gem in Clarksville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Went for lunch with a friend, and was delighted! The decor is eclectic and fun, the place is bright, the service is excellent, and the food is delicious! Everything they serve is made from scratch in-house, and that care shows in the results. I would certainly recommend this friendly, excellent restaurant to anyone, and look forward to a return visit for brunch, lunch, or dinner myself!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Unique atmosphere! Great food! Quaint place for lunch or dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Unique place to eat! Specialty breads & desserts! Food was delicious! Atmosphere was quaint and unique!! Loved it!!!

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Awesome restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to Sweet Breads to enjoy a quite saturday night meal by myself. I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, the few in number staff, though quite efficient and quite pleasant. I ordered the Surf and Turf and got a small filet and a piece of Grouper, with house vegetables and a side salad. Also had a glass of Malbec. The food was quite good, tasty, cooked exactly as I ordered it and was definitely worth the money. I also had their Creme Brulee and a cup of their wonderful coffee for desert and it was superb. All in all the outing was a memorable dinner and evening with every intent to return and try another of their wonder entree's.
thanks

• Visited January 2013
Demorest, GA
“Very good new restaurant in Clarkesville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My partner and I tried this restaurant recently. Food was excellent and the service was very good. I would like to see it open weekday evenings.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, GA
“Great Lunch Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Sweet Breads was recommended to me by a friend who lives in Clarkesville. I have visited twice with two different groups of friends. Everyone was impressed. Both times I couldn't resist the quiche which comes with pasta salad and fresh fruit. Would have liked a little more fruit but all of it was delicious. The sandwiches are unique and all are enticing. Next time I plan to try one. They are served on buttermilk rolls. I went the last time with friends as our Christmas luncheon. The gingerbread house and decorated tree were gorgeous and made for a festive holiday lunch.

• Visited December 2012