“Delicious and Creative” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Decatur, Georgia
“Delicious and Creative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The delicious Malaysian food is so fresh and creative! Try the superb appetizer Roti Canai, the eggplant entree and various noodle dishes. The service is excellent!

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Love the "Char Kuay Teow"!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have been craving for Char Kuay Teow since I moved here in Georgia in 2010 and I couldnt find it anywhere until a new friend I met who is from Malaysia, took me there. The restaurant is really nice and the food is delicious.My friend ordered "Nasi Lemak", quite a huge quantity, and I couldnt hardly wait to eat the "char kuay teow" that I ordered. We also ordered "roti canai" (which I called "roti prata" in my country, Singapore). All in all, a very good experience I had, missing all the Asian food. I plan to take my girls and my husband to eat there. Im so glad that I found this restaurant!

• Visited September 2012
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Amazing Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend loves trying all kinds of food, so we ended up here last Sunday and I'm so glad we did. The food was amazing. Our server was really nice, but it took us quite some time before our order was taken (there was only one other couple there at the time so we weren't sure what the hold up was). So that was the only negative. But other than that, everything was prefect and I can't wait to go again.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The food here is good but the service is so poor that I would never go back. I have this restaurant 3 chances and at all 3 times the servers were rude, the restaurant owner is rude - so I say so what if the food is good - I can find good food and good service elsewhere! Don't waste your time here!

Visited September 2012
Lewiston, Idaho
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Portions were small. Prices were high. Taste was decent. Service was average despite. There were five other tables being served at the same time.
The restaurant is located in a strip mall in a little Asian community along Buford Highway - 15 minutes from Buckhead.
I think the place has a lot of potential, and maybe it had already peaked as I have read good reviews before going there. Hopefully. that changes for the better. The taste is authentic but that did not make up for the value for the money. Ordered two simple dishes - a veggie and a noodle dish, and it came up to $22 before tipping, and one of the items were supposed to be on "special". I was a little shock with the sticker price when I got the bill.
With all that said, I will return to the restaurant the next time I am in Atlanta to see if they are any different. They can do a better job and be a great restaurant.

• Visited August 2012