“Good pizza but...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good pizza but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I heard that Vintage Pizza was good so I decided to check it out. I was there last week with a friend for lunch and she noticed the resturant score.
It was only was only 80 :(
... that made the good pizza a little hard to swallow!

The bartender didn't know why it was so low but hopefully they got their act together.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Okay but no WOW factor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Initially headed to Everybody's near Emory for Pizza but learned it closed after 41 years. Heard about Vintage so decided to try and find another good pizza joint. Stopped by on a Saturday afternoon, the place was empty. That worried me a bit, but decided to give it a shot. Nice looking place, clean and cool ambiance. Played old rock and roll, a lot of Jimi..... The waiter was friendly, but started off telling us the carbonation system was down so no soda, it happens, and the waiter came to the rescue with a two liter bottle of Coke, kudos to him for making that happen. That would indicate to me the service is probably good and he was friendly throughout. We order the Vintage Pizza, their supreme pizza. The pizza was slightly above average, although the veggies were very fresh. Good amount of cheese, and cooked just right. I am a thin crust fan, and their crust is thin and just the right crispy. Enjoyed the food, would come back if I am in the area, live about 20 miles from the place. I am not sure I would make the drive though just for Vintage. Everybody's pizza was my favorite in Atlanta, but I still haven't found the "best" pizza in Atlanta. Give Vintage a try if you are in the area, again pizza good, and the place is comfortable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Acceptable pizza, awful service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was part of a large group there for trivia. The initial waitress was incredibly rude, indicating that she "will not" provide multiple checks for "this many people." She then proceeded to be quite rude for the entire evening. We were transferred to a much nicer waiter, however he took FOREVER to close out our tabs. I wouldn't be too keen on returning.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“AWFUL service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Pizza was good. But the service was nonexistent. It was such a horrible experience, we will never be back. How hard can it be to bring a refil during the meal? C'mon, that's elementary.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great neighborhood place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Just moved into neighborhood and this place was a great find. I'm there at least once a week and never had a bad experience. Food and service spot on. Patrick does a great job!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere