“Perfect for Families” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Princeton, New Jersey
“Perfect for Families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

My family and I stayed there during the week of my nephew's graduation. We were there for 3 days and had 2 rooms. A 2-bedroom loft and a studio. The rooms are very nicely appointed with modern furniture, fixtures and art. We were all very comfortable and there was enough room in the 2-bedroom to entertain my sister's family of 5 along with the 5 of us that stayed at the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was friendly enough, not overly, but they were accommodating to all of our needs. The breakfast was changed up a bit each day to give variety. Although they seemed a bit stingy on the amount of breakfast meats they put out at a time. I can say though that we all ate rather well. The pool area was comfortable and the pool was very clean, not too much chlorine which was nice for my 2-year-old. The grounds were clean but definitely were in need of a spring spruce up. Pine needles were all around the landscaping in place of mulch (just one of the details I happened to notice). Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely return.

Room Tip: This is an exterior corridor hotel. The lofts and some other room types are on the 2nd floor. Ther...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at residence inn for 5 (out of a planned 10day stay). Let me start with the good. The location is good. Close to perimeter mall and various restaurants. Also close to hospitals which is the reason we were there. The rooms are clean and function like a studio apt. Appear to be recently renovated. Big fridge, dishwasher available, etc.
The provided breakfast in fine. Bagels, muffins, some hot items and juice.
Now the not so great the beds are terrible. Extremely hard beds, awful pillows (we went out a purchased pillows after first night). The towels and toilet paper are also rough.
Ended up leaving early and moving to another hotel (another Marriott brand).
Overall, for the price not bad.

• Stayed May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

terrible... there are some dead insects in room. i can't believe this hotel is in marriott brand.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Southeast U.S.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 days and it was great. At first I was thinking "is this an apartment complex or a hotel?" But when I saw the rooms I was absolutely FLOORED! I paid less than a $80/night for a room and it comes with free breakfast and a room with a kitchen? a full kitchen AND a fireplace? It was amazing! My room had beautiful art, a love seat and sofa, an extremely comfortable bed, and a 42 inch Verizon LG plasma TV on a swivel! It was a whole lot more than I thought I was getting! I thought I was just getting a room, but instead this hotel gave me a piece of home. That you can't put a price on. Great staff, wonderful service, DELICIOUS breakfast, and the greatest part was their newest upgrade! FREE WI-FI in the rooms!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Hotel was nice... room was clean, the amenities were as expected, but the staff was fantastic. What ever you do make sure you get your room on the second floor. OMG every step from upstairs neighbor could not only be heard, but nearly felt. There were a lot of very loud people running around in rooms near mine and had to finally call down to the desk at 1 am to get them to stop. The walls and ceiling are PAPER THIN. I would definitely get a room away from the basketball court and the front desk.

Room Tip: upstairs and definitely away from the front of the complex
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

My family and I had 4 suites for my daughter's wedding in January 2012. We had a great experience overall with no complaints. We flew in from Toronto and stayed for three nights. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. They served a delicious hot breakfast every morning. The rooms were very clean and the area was safe and quiet. We were a mile away from Perimeter Mall and several great restaurants. It was a very good experience, we will recommend it to anyone! My family loves Atlanta and will definitely stay at this Residence Inn again!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

OK accomodations. Staff is great and facilities are clean. To improve the accomodations I would recommend a bigger workout room, offering wireless in the individual rooms (currently only available in the lobby) and providing more soap options in the kitchen area (only provided dishwashing detergent)

• Stayed January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Perimeter Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!